• +1
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 13335, Deleted member 14867 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: kramer, rydofx and Deleted member 15099
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, kramer, Deleted member and 1 other person
no 15 y/o should never post a pic after my hs pic got posted it’s embarrassing on u boys

ED7F6F95 64A4 4F10 941A 6EBFEFADBAA0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, germanlooks, Mik and 2 others
I joined in August
You're still 15. I was a kissless virgin at that age and bullied. Gymaxx hard no matter how annoying it is and get some mogger hair.

Now i'm 18 and recently became single and depressed so actually nvm don't listen to me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 13335, .👽. and 3 others
You're still 15. I was a kissless virgin at that age and bullied. Gymaxx hard no matter how annoying it is and get some mogger hair.

Now i'm 18 and recently became single and depressed so actually nvm don't listen to me
Im growing my hair out Richard Ramirez-style

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16346 and Deleted
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Im growing my hair out Richard Ramirez-style
Take the looksmaxing tips, and for your own good leave this site. Come back if you tried everything and still virgin at 18. And don't get obsessed with serial killers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Take the looksmaxing tips, and for your own good leave this site. Come back if you tried everything and still virgin at 18. And don't get obsessed with serial killers.
Im not obsessed, just admiring the aesthetics. No one leaves, we're gonna be stuck here forever

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

wait ppl bullied you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
wait ppl bullied you
I was the most bullied kid at my school. I wasnt bullied so i had no friends its more like my friends and everyone else trash talked me a lot and i'd be thrown into puddles and put in trash bins.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, .👽. and Deleted member 14677
I was the most bullied kid at my school. I wasnt bullied so i had no friends its more like my friends and everyone else trash talked me a lot and i'd be thrown into puddles and put in trash bins.
damn that made who you are you hated the feeling of humiliation

• So Sad
surprising, i thought u would’ve been that Chad that didn’t try in school that kids looked up to

respect u bro, soz for trolling u earlier on

• +1
surprising, i thought u would’ve been that Chad that didn’t try in school that kids looked up to

respect u bro, soz for trolling u earlier on
This was before high school. 13-15 was the worst tbh. I was malnourished, had long girly hair and was the shortest in class.

half a year ago i got to see my medical log that hadn't been done for 3 years. When i was 14 i weighed 42 kg and was 163cm tall. Now i was measured 187 and 72kg just 3 years later. I was actually shorter most of my life than a girl who is 160 cm now.

• +1
This was before high school. 13-15 was the worst tbh. I was malnourished, had long girly hair and was the shortest in class.

half a year ago i got to see my medical log that hadn't been done for 3 years. When i was 14 i weighed 42 kg and was 163cm tall. Now i was measured 187 and 72kg just 3 years later. I was actually shorter most of my life than a girl who is 160 cm now.
how much has ur life changed? do girls treat u with respect?

how much has ur life changed? do girls treat u with respect?
Total 180

I used to go home crying after school hiding my tears whenever someone i knew walked past and acting like everyting was ok. I never told anyone about the bullying and the way my parents found out was that my 3 years younger sister told them everyone knew about it.

Now i have a solid social circle and actually get some respect. My girlfriend who i dumped today has told me of many occations where girls had crushes on me but then found out i had a girlfriend. A girl from class even took her shoot at me before summer break and sent a video telling me how she wanted to suck my cock and shit.

• +1
Total 180

I used to go home crying after school hiding my tears whenever someone i knew walked past and acting like everyting was ok. I never told anyone about the bullying and the way my parents found out was that my 3 years younger sister told them everyone knew about it.

Now i have a solid social circle and actually get some respect. My girlfriend who i dumped today has told me of many occations where girls had crushes on me but then found out i had a girlfriend. A girl from class even took her shoot at me before summer break and sent a video telling me how she wanted to suck my cock and shit.
mirin, how’s she handling the breakup?

• +1
mirin, how’s she handling the breakup?
This is the second time i've broken up so she's expecting me to get back most likely as she thinks i'm a pussy still.

I did it over text so don't know her reaction but last time she cried a couple of days and manipulated me to take her back.

• +1
This is the second time i've broken up so she's expecting me to get back most likely as she thinks i'm a pussy still.

I did it over text so don't know her reaction but last time she cried a couple of days and manipulated me to take her back.
she would definitely be expecting u to go back again it’ll take a few months before reality kicks in to realise u probably aren’t going back to her

do u keep losing feelings for her or just need to work on yourself?

• +1
do u keep losing feelings for her or just need to work on yourself?
I'm not going back. She's not good looking enough + she treated me like shit after a few months.

All the good things about our relationship was because of me. The trips, the events, the activities etc.

We had sex like once every month as well after the honey moon phase passed and she always asked if we could hang with my social circle.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, .👽., Enfant terrible and 1 other person
I'm not going back. She's not good looking enough + she treated me like shit after a few months.

All the good things about our relationship was because of me. The trips, the events, the activities etc.

We had sex like once every month as well after the honey moon phase passed and she always asked if we could hang with my social circle.
make a tiktok

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867 and Deleted

yk its over for you when even the site chad is depressed

have to always seperate the boys from your girl bro it’s just bro code, now days guys don’t even talk about having sex around each other they just enjoy each other’s company

a lot of people think you need to talk about sex to fit in but barely anyone ever talks about it because no one cares, you’d rather make memories with a group of friends over one girl that no one else can vouch for and talk about those memories with

this forum has also given me extra high standards with women now bro jfl and after the honeymoon phase that’s when reality kicks in and you see the real side of each other once you start living together

• +1
this forum has also given me extra high standards with women now bro jfl and after the honeymoon phase that’s when reality kicks in and you see the real side of each other once you start living together
The first day i got to try my families jetski my girl literarly demanded we go back after 20 minutes because she wanted 3 hours to "Fix herself" before the dinner we were going to

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Enfant terrible and Deleted member 14677
abt what lol. Last time i did some autist asked if i was Arvid before i reached 10k views lol
You ruined your ascension
tiktok or instamaxxing not possible anymore
Maybe in 10 years when your forgotten
btw make tinder iam curious

• JFL
The first day i got to try my families jetski my girl literarly demanded we go back after 20 minutes because she wanted 3 hours to "Fix herself" before the dinner we were going to
at that point u would’ve known she put herself before u bro

if she cared about u equally she would’ve let u enjoy the first day riding your jet ski without making a scene, jfl i would’ve been so pissed considering jet skis are next level entertainment

• +1
You ruined your ascension
tiktok or instamaxxing not possible anymore
Maybe in 10 years when your forgotten
btw make tinder iam curious
My forehead is too bad for camera distortion anyway

• So Sad
Reactions: Enfant terrible
at that point u would’ve known she put herself before u bro

if she cared about u equally she would’ve let u enjoy the first day riding your jet ski without making a scene, jfl i would’ve been so pissed considering jet skis are next level entertainment
Same thing when i had built a raft over the weekend by myself and put an engine on it (Shit is 3x6m) and she wanted to cancel the first trip with it because she was tired.

Can't belive i stayed with her for 9 months kinda cucked ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
abt what lol. Last time i did some autist asked if i was Arvid before i reached 10k views lol
Just dgaf and post tik toks and instas. u'll get a bunch of clout from incels tbh

• +1

cuz u were manlet + lanky. and ppl still say Body is cope, respect from men is cope and shiet :hnghn: brutal story tho

• +1
sounds like it was a shit test tbh