Do I have good bones for 15 yo?

She genuinly did shower for like 40 min and then put makeup on for an hour
sounds like a validation cry and a shit test because presumably you portrayed that you didn't give a shit that you broke up

sounds like a validation cry and a shit test because presumably you portrayed that you didn't give a shit that you broke up
She didn't have many redeemable qualities after the honeymoon phase. She used to cook good food and be cuddly and shit but after some months she became very lazy and didn't want to do activities and shit preferring to sit in a couch or boring group conversations.

She didn't have many redeemable qualities after the honeymoon phase. She used to cook good food and be cuddly and shit but after some months she became very lazy and didn't want to do activities and shit preferring to sit in a couch or boring group conversations.
tbh you shouldn't rely on a woman for a source of happiness because this tends to happen, they're emotional creatures and act on how they feel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
You'll feel better over time in the mean time dont take her back cause its jus finna be the same shit as before. Always another bitch especially with your looks you wont have trouble

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
You'll feel better over time in the mean time dont take her back cause its jus finna be the same shit as before. Always another bitch especially with your looks you wont have trouble
She asked me if i do this everyday, i said "often"

• JFL
Reactions: Uglyandfat