Do i have great harmony (serious)

hopefanofguns

hopefanofguns

Banned

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: longjohnmong and poopoohead
You need to take a pic without squinting.

• +1
Reactions: Detective, whiteislandpill, Mewton and 13 others
chadlite

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: colbycovington and hopefanofguns
bro frauds harder than crisick

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, Lucid, Beastchodecode and 8 others
You look okay

• JFL
Reactions: hopefanofguns
same species as my avi

• JFL
Reactions: nulll and hopefanofguns
you look alright. high ltn

definitively less attractive than you think you are

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: copeistani, Allornothing, Mewton and 3 others
Your eyes are really small. They’d look better if they were vertically larger. Also, your nose is visibly off. I don’t know if it’s asymmetry or something else. Your features do have good harmony though.
yes im getting rhino

yes im getting rhino
I’d advise against it to be honest. It could ruin your harmony. Plastic surgery can never create harmony thats naturally occurring. You either have it or you don’t.

• +1
Reactions: hopefanofguns
standard htn pheno, cant really go wrong. At that level, there's nothing really objectively bad simply that the higher levels have unique or blessed features that really stand out.

• +1
Reactions: copeistani
Looks good. Few flaws below:

PFL is too low compared to inter-canthal distance. eyes are a bit small

nose isn't straight

lips might be a bit too thick

Midface might be a bit long

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, poopoohead and hopefanofguns

nose isn't straight

thanks a lot

nose isn't straight

imo long midfaces are better than rly short ones

standard htn pheno, cant really go wrong. At that level, there's nothing really objectively bad simply that the higher levels have unique or blessed features that really stand out.
same w chico tho

Chadlite

• Love it
  • JFL
Ur cheek sucking but despite that, htn. Dont send these pics to women tho

• +1
Reactions: Haydez and poopoohead
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
forehead throws harmony off

solid LTN

• +1
Reactions: colbycovington
Rate_My_Face alt.
Exactly what I’ve discovered. This Indian janitor has to shit on other users because his bimax did nothing for him. Mods should ban him once and for all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blackckatt and Deleted member 30918
After genio yea

This is where OP learned his default facial expression:

• JFL
Reactions: colbycovington, Deleted member 30432 and hopefanofguns
Rate_My_Face alt.
don't even who know that is, also how fucking chronically do you dickeaters have to be on here to fucking know and remember usernames. so much so that you even pick up on their habits and vernaculars

you are fucking pathetic. never forget that. lmao. subhuman

Exactly what I’ve discovered. This Indian janitor has to shit on other users because his bimax did nothing for him. Mods should ban him once and for all.
lmao you fucking dickeating cockroach. ive been accused of being 3 different alt. accounts already. none of them are true nor does it matter.

point is, youre fucking hideous. ive seen your shit tier gonial and side profile. I recall now, youre not Indian. lmao. no wonder youre so cunty.

advice: get off this site, like you fucking said you would you cunt, you can use the time away. looksmaxxing isn't for you. go become a trucker or something. its always been over.

I dont even have a recessed chin lol
Then you have prognathism because your chin doesn't look like a hard projected block even with this lighting.

• +1
Reactions: colbycovington
lmao you fucking dickeating cockroach. ive been accused of being 3 different alt. accounts already. none of them are true nor does it matter.

point is, youre fucking hideous. ive seen your shit tier gonial and side profile. I recall now, youre not Indian. lmao. no wonder youre so cunty.

advice: get off this site, like you fucking said you would you cunt, you can use the time away. looksmaxxing isn't for you. go become a trucker or something. its always been over.
Seethe subhuman toilet cleaner. So sorry to hear that Bimax didn’t do anything for your situation. You will never ever look anywhere close to Justin Bieber. Get that through your tiny incel Indian skull of yours and go mop up the floors.

I’ll make a nice thread on you before I leave, truecel.

Then you have prognathism because your chin doesn't look like a hard projected block even with this lighting.
Nope my jaw is fine really i can show you a side it projects really well

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Nope my jaw is fine really i can show you a side it projects really well
Well then show it with your ear visible. There's some sort of visible recession

• +1
Seethe subhuman toilet cleaner. So sorry to hear that Bimax didn’t do anything for your situation. You will never ever look anywhere close to Justin Bieber. Get that through your tiny incel Indian skull of yours and go mop up the floors.

I’ll make a nice thread on you before I leave, truecel.
lmao you fucking stupid hideous, rat faced subhuman. I already look like him. you can keep eating my shit. also bimax is cope you dumb heathen.

lmao, what do you think you'll achieve by this thread exactly? in what fucking way do you think an insect like you could ever affect me? its what I expect. a peasant NEET like you to fucking make a whole thread about me. I trigger you. I make you angry. I control you.

make two "nice" threads while youre at it. you utter cockroach, not like you have anything else going on.

lmao you fucking stupid hideous, rat faced subhuman. I already look like him. you can keep eating my shit. also bimax is cope you dumb heathen.

lmao, what do you think you'll achieve by this thread exactly? in what fucking way do you think an insect like you could ever affect me? its what I expect. a peasant NEET like you to fucking make a whole thread about me. I trigger you. I make you angry. I control you.

make two "nice" threads while youre at it. you utter cockroach, not like you have anything else going on.
Yes Dalit, you look exactly like him in your tiny peanut recessed skull of yours. Doesn’t matter tbh, you ask other people for advice, and then argue with those doing the same. Don’t you see how pathetic that is?

di
Yes Dalit, you look exactly like him in your tiny peanut recessed skull of yours. Doesn’t matter tbh, you ask other people for advice, and then argue with those doing the same. Don’t you see how pathetic that is?
difference between asking for advice and baiting compliments on a fucking incel forum you utterly subhuman, low iq cuck. read the room. understand things.