Do i have great harmony (serious)

di

difference between asking for advice and baiting compliments on a fucking incel forum you utterly subhuman, low iq cuck. read the room. understand things.
Calls me subhuman. Looks like a cleaner with the frame of a 12 year old.
Pack your bags bru.

Last edited:
don't even who know that is, also how fucking chronically do you dickeaters have to be on here to fucking know and remember usernames. so much so that you even pick up on their habits and vernaculars

you are fucking pathetic. never forget that. lmao. subhuman
It‘s solely my god tier memory and pattern related deductive skills harmonising again, for another symphony of impeccable thought, so sorry.

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and hopefanofguns
Well then show it with your ear visible. There's some sort of visible recession
IMG 1138
IMG 1250
IMG 1078

If you think i morphed the first one i have proof that i did not
So sorry @hopefanofguns, don’t mean to pollute your thread, just this worthless subhuman Indian keeps attacking people for no reason. You’re Solid HTN with great harmony.

• Love it
Reactions: hopefanofguns
Very handsome

• Love it
So sorry @hopefanofguns, don’t mean to pollute your thread, just this worthless subhuman Indian keeps attacking people for no reason. You’re Solid HTN with great harmony.
Thanks g anything i can do to become chadlite? Since i wanna model and chico even tho he isnt my fav psl god is my rolemodel

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
op right now

he guys it’s me chad can you guys tell me I’m hot thanks

• +1
Reactions: colbycovington
Thanks g anything i can do to become chadlite? Since i wanna model and chico even tho he isnt my fav psl god is my rolemodel
GEnio like BGM said. Maybe a bit of neck training and coloured contacts and you’re all set.

It’s fine but it looks like you’re squinting

i think youre perfect. everyone else itt is full of cringe shit. fuck them

• Love it
Dwww abt the thread u are alr u seem like a nice dude

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Solid HTN, good harmony, high class mid face ratio

@slop slinger

I see where you’re coming from. I would try change up your haircut. I have a round forehead so I’m growing mine out rn. Overall if you looked more NT without the squinting and cheek sucking, better haircut, good fashion, height & physique I think HTN is fair.

I see where you’re coming from. I would try change up your haircut. I have a round forehead so I’m growing mine out rn. Overall if you looked more NT without the squinting and cheek sucking, better haircut, good fashion, height & physique I think HTN is fair.
Chadlite potential tho am i right

Yet another wonky face. Never began.

• JFL
Didnt u die from a heart attack thanks to your dogshit testosterone
No i never had any problems in the first place? People just started making up rumours lollllll

bumppppppppppppppp

Screenshot 20230723 210422 Instagram

This is what OP looks like after he stops frauding and loses his internet ego

• JFL