Do I have high/low set masters and should I start chewing?

U

user_04682

Iron
I want to start chewing mastic gum but I’ve heard it’s only beneficial if you have low set masseters. I’m unsure how to check if mine are high or low set. Can anyone help?
4BD4C8E5 A9F7 4BE9 BBFA 93B8B785842D

Faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: negawattlol and Lost_Soul
Can anyone help ?

fix your perioral dermatitis first

You need upper lip filler immediately. No such thing as high or low masseter insertions btw.

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
Should i start chewing or no? My lips are that bad ?
Yes you should chew and yes your lips are that bad. Without the fullness assymetry your face would look quite decent.

Yes you should chew and yes your lips are that bad. Without the fullness assymetry your face would look quite decent.
I’m worried about looking bloated from chewing and/or getting longer mid face as I already have one. Should I chew with premolars and incisors and do you think it’ll make me look more bloated. And I may look into fillers.

I’m worried about looking bloated from chewing and/or getting longer mid face as I already have one. Should I chew with premolars and incisors and do you think it’ll make me look more bloated. And I may look into fillers.
Just chew normally with your back teeth. There’s no downsides and your face won’t look bloated unless your masseters get too big which is unlikely.

Chew your insertions are good