DO I HAVE HUNTER EYES AFTER 15+ SURGERIES?

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
title was clickbait im natural but can you tell me if i have good eyee area and what surgeries i need to get hunter eyes? i thik i have a prey shape because i don't have bright blue eyes so yeah thanks. my eye areas the worst part about my face and I'm also not squinting here bc i want a true rating. don't roast my acne and bloat ok I'm fixing it you musliumns. i also gotta get my brows done again soon cuz they've grown out and are all out of the place and an ugly shape atm and tint them too also one pic is of me squinting so you can see if i have potential for hunter eyes last picture is me with the brow tint and after i got them shaped and done but they were laminated too so the length only lasted about a month

Attachments

• IMG_7680.JPG
    IMG_7680.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7685.JPG
    IMG_7685.JPG
    170.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7601.jpg
    IMG_7601.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7349.JPG
    IMG_7349.JPG
    289.7 KB · Views: 0
  • aHR0cHM6Ly9zY29udGVudC1vcnQyLTIuY2RuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS92L3Q1MS4yODg1LTE1L2UzNS9wMTA4MHgxMDgwLz...jpg
    aHR0cHM6Ly9zY29udGVudC1vcnQyLTIuY2RuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS92L3Q1MS4yODg1LTE1L2UzNS9wMTA4MHgxMDgwLz...jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 0
  • aHR0cHM6Ly9zY29udGVudC1vcnQyLTIuY2RuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS92L3Q1MS4yODg1LTE1L2UzNS9wMTA4MHgxMDgwLz...jpg
    aHR0cHM6Ly9zY29udGVudC1vcnQyLTIuY2RuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS92L3Q1MS4yODg1LTE1L2UzNS9wMTA4MHgxMDgwLz...jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 0
  • aHR0cHM6Ly9zY29udGVudC1vcnQyLTIuY2RuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS92L3Q1MS4yODg1LTE1L2UzNS8yNjcyODMxMDhfNj...jpg
    aHR0cHM6Ly9zY29udGVudC1vcnQyLTIuY2RuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS92L3Q1MS4yODg1LTE1L2UzNS8yNjcyODMxMDhfNj...jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 271163237_627144368623563_6156396791388007812_n.jpg
    271163237_627144368623563_6156396791388007812_n.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Preoximerianas
In regards to surgeries, have you considered lobotomy?
Might really help in your case

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, tiresome96, Deleted member 16264 and 18 others
scary lips

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2
You have the biggest doe eyes I've seen tbh

And fucking Stephen King abomination of a lips

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
You have the biggest doe eyes I've seen tbh
i guess prey eyes are ok ig i wish i had hunter eyes with hooding and browridge what surgery can i get for eyes

i guess prey eyes are ok ig i wish i had hunter eyes with hooding and browridge what surgery can i get for eyes
I'd say u can ascend if u have thicker eyebrows so minoxmax immediately

I'd say u can ascend if u have thicker eyebrows so minoxmax immediately
my brows are already thick and when i get them done and tint them they look even thicker other than softmaxxing what surgery should i get?

Attachments

• eyes1.PNG
    eyes1.PNG
    5.3 MB · Views: 0
  • brows.PNG
    brows.PNG
    6.7 MB · Views: 0
dude i know i have not the best eye area and its below average but I'm not just gonna wear shades help me out mother fuker what surgery
I don't know if that's covered by the insurance you have (assuming you're an American) but maybe euthanasia?

It's a procedure of once in a life, so consider it very seriously if you decide to do it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Anchor_Ship and Mustascend
I don't know if that's covered by the insurance you have (assuming you're an American) but maybe euthanasia?

It's a procedure of once in a life, so consider it very seriously if you decide to do it
no give me eye surgery advice dumb fuck

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
my brows are already thick and when i get them done and tint them they look even thicker other than softmaxxing what surgery should i get?
Good top eyelashes.. The lower eyelashes are lacking. If you have strong low and upper eyelashes your eye color will pop up more.

dude i know i have not the best eye area and its below average but I'm not just gonna wear shades help me out mother fuker what surgery
you eye area is above average lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
looking good James

you look like shit anyone thinking you look good is delusional
i mog you
you look like some botched fag

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 16571, CristianT and 6 others
u need to do smth to reduce lip size…

why the fuck would you do all this shit

do not get lip fillers again

Uncanny resemblence to Lars

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
why the fuck would you do all this shit

do not get lip fillers again
i never got any lip filler or any plastic surgery procedure asshole
you haven't posted a single good photo, but your eyes look like shit in the one photo that they actually look somewhat unfrauded in. nothing to do with the colour either
what's bad about my eye area what surgery do i need to get? thanks i know i have a bad eye area
u need to do smth to reduce lip size…
no i don't girls love my lips its my best striking feature that no one has
i mog you
post ur picture please then
looking good James
what surgery for my eyes
Good top eyelashes.. The lower eyelashes are lacking. If you have strong low and upper eyelashes your eye color will pop up more.
thanks yeah i am growing my lashes at the moment I'm on week 3 it can take a year to see good results but hey it'll come also my eye area is below average and i have bad eye shape so i should prolly get surgery what surgery do i need

i mog you
Can you PM you pics?

What have you done with your brows? Microblading? It doesnt look natural

What have you done with your brows? Microblading? It doesnt look natural
i took the first few this morning but no i only 16 so microblading is illegal for minors in texas i don't plan to get microblading bc it can look natural but its just flat no hair just etches from tattooing. but no my brows are my actual real hair sometimes when i get them done they shape them too much but i think they look natural asf atm since I've let them be grown for 3 months they just kinda all over the place tho

Meds

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 15556
its over, you're sub5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15556
You should consider roping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
No. You just look unbelievably gay
is that a big problem instead of saying I'm gay pls man im begging tell me what i can fix to look better man pls

title was clickbait im natural but can you tell me if i have good eyee area and what surgeries i need to get hunter eyes? i thik i have a prey shape because i don't have bright blue eyes so yeah thanks. my eye areas the worst part about my face and I'm also not squinting here bc i want a true rating. don't roast my acne and bloat ok I'm fixing it you musliumns. i also gotta get my brows done again soon cuz they've grown out and are all out of the place and an ugly shape atm and tint them too also one pic is of me squinting so you can see if i have potential for hunter eyes last picture is me with the brow tint and after i got them shaped and done but they were laminated too so the length only lasted about a month
Good lord. Strong features but I feel like your going to be watching me at the foot of my bed when I go to sleep.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 2816 and prettyboislime
Good lord. Strong features but I feel like your going to be watching me at the foot of my bed when I go to sleep.
whats bad about me man tell me and how can i improve>? thx

These guys are trying to fuck with you. You legitimately have hunter eyes. Hooded, no eyelid exposure, and vertically narrow. Textbook.

• +1
how can i be higher than 5/10 i think I'm like 3.5-4 atm
You're way higher. You have model tier looks. Only thing is your lips are really big and combined with those huge cheekbones makes you look uncanny. High PSL for sure though. You're probably like barret in terms of sex appeal though.

• +1
These guys are trying to fuck with you. You legitimately have hunter eyes. Hooded, no eyelid exposure, and vertically narrow. Textbook.
fuck dude i thought ihad prey eyes bc one guy said i have doe deer eyes and they're telling me I'm clinically retarded
You're way higher. You have model tier looks. Only thing is your lips are really big and combined with those huge cheekbones makes you look uncanny. High PSL for sure though. You're probably like barret in terms of sex appeal though.
do u think my lips and cheekbones are that bad? here's a pic from a few weeks ago but i was severely bloated there and I'm debloating atm so i can maybe look more masculine leanmaxxing is the way but even at low body fat my cheekbones stick out weirdly

Attachments

• IMG_6684.jpg
    IMG_6684.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4376.jpg
    IMG_4376.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 0
fuck dude i thought ihad prey eyes bc one guy said i have doe deer eyes and they're telling me I'm clinically retarded

do u think my lips and cheekbones are that bad? here's a pic from a few weeks ago but i was severely bloated there and I'm debloating atm so i can maybe look more masculine leanmaxxing is the way but even at low body fat my cheekbones stick out weirdly
It's probably just the lips honestly. If you had them a little more reduced and also had the upper tip thinner than the bottom one, it would help your harmony a lot.

It's probably just the lips honestly. If you had them a little more reduced and also had the upper tip thinner than the bottom one, it would help your harmony a lot.
ig but idk i feel like its kinda striking and sets me apart from most other men and girls seem to like my lips and say i wish i had your lips and stuff but idk if that's good or bad, things get messy when you have too striking of a feature

Also an ideal lower to upper lip ratio would be around 1.62

Also an ideal lower to upper lip ratio would be around 1.62
oh ok bet. i think if i reach 510- 6 foot i might wanna get into modeling and agencies always look for models with striking features and shit . do u think i should hire a photographer to take a few pictures of me outside in the city or something. once i leanmax to hell because underneath the bloat i have slayer bones

ig but idk i feel like its kinda striking and sets me apart from most other men and girls seem to like my lips and say i wish i had your lips and stuff but idk if that's good or bad, things get messy when you have too striking of a feature
Your cheekbones, and eye area set you apart significantly already. Your eyes are exactly like Sean O'prys. But the important thing is, have you gotten laid with those lips?

• +1
oh ok bet. i think if i reach 510- 6 foot i might wanna get into modeling and agencies always look for models with striking features and shit . do u think i should hire a photographer to take a few pictures of me outside in the city or something. once i leanmax to hell because underneath the bloat i have slayer bones
Wouldn't be a bad start. You could submit those photos to job listing sites looking for models.

Bro these photos are garbage, unless you’re 6’8 and everyone is 4’11 nobody is looking at you from these angles.

Bro these photos are garbage, unless you’re 6’8 and everyone is 4’11 nobody is looking at you from these angles.
ok ok i just took new photos now this is back camera btw so its kinda bad i think ima get professional shots done in a few months after my next surgery

Attachments

• IMG_7724.jpg
    IMG_7724.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7719.jpg
    IMG_7719.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7714.jpg
    IMG_7714.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7710.jpg
    IMG_7710.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7705.jpg
    IMG_7705.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 0
Your cheekbones, and eye area set you apart significantly already. Your eyes are exactly like Sean O'prys. But the important thing is, have you gotten laid with those lips?
look at the picture above i think i could look good once i lose the bloat on a professional camera
Wouldn't be a bad start. You could submit those photos to job listing sites looking for models.
true man I've been wanting to get into that shit with my unique ass face

look at the picture above i think i could look good once i lose the bloat on a professional camera

true man I've been wanting to get into that shit with my unique ass face
Yeah, best of luck man. You'll kill it for sure with those aesthetics.

• +1
Yeah, best of luck man. You'll kill it for sure with those aesthetics.
ima just get one more surgery before i take photoshoot ill prolly just get a simple canthoplasty 3000 bucks from my doctor who is close as fuck to me and has good reviews i have pct but i want ultra asian pct that make me look out of this world.