Do I have ideal pheno?

Baltid + North Pontid then?

Baltid? Not at all. Baltids tend to be more round faced.

Maria Sharapova is an example of a Nordid-Baltid.

stfu bitch those are albanians
serbs looks albo
u really think u have more than 10/100 slavic dna in u?
ur avi is full balkan gypsy and pretty much the average serb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355
Baltid? Not at all. Baltids tend to be more round faced.

Maria Sharapova is an example of a Nordid-Baltid.
I am quite round faced. Me as a kid
IMG 20190719 203152907 1 2
FmibZZm
N1qudef

serbs looks albo
first off i didnt say we are slav, we are a mix of slavs from the caucasus and illyrians/thracians (those native to balkans) tho we have dinarized with time because of the landscape and weather

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
serbs looks albo
we have 70-100% slav dna thats correct

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
first off i didnt say we are slav, we are a mix of slavs from the caucasus and illyrians/thracians (those native to balkans) tho we have dinarized with time because of the landscape and weather
first time that I see a serb who say he's not slav
strange but at least u accept the reality

Bosnia is Serbia and Serbia is Albania yes?
Both albania and bosnia are rightfully serbian clay. Either way, they're all brown and dont look any different from each other.
we have 70-100% slav dna thats correct
70% Polack + 30% Somali = Serb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
  • +1
Both albania and bosnia are rightfully serbian clay. Either way, they're all brown and dont look any different from each other.

Is the only distinction the religous differences? The bosnian I know irl is pale but dark hair and dark eyes but the serb I know has neutral skin and lighter hair?

somali? dafuk
we are not polacks, we were in the same people as what is now polacks we just migrated different places

I am quite round faced. Me as a kid

Children tend to have round faces. It's part of pedomorphy.

Your mother is the Baltid mixed person actually. More or less the same thing as Maria Sharapova.

Genes are probabilistic. You could have gotten your Cro Magnoid-mixed look from some other line of ancestors.

albanians are the biggest enemy of the serbs
Don;t Bosnians and Serbians have most differences both politically and religious Irl other than cultural?

Children tend to have round faces. It's part of pedomorphy.

Your mother is the Baltid mixed person actually. More or less the same thing as Maria Sharapova.

Genes are probabilistic. You could have gotten your Cro Magnoid-mixed look from some other line of ancestors.
My mother was Volgid-Baltid if I had to classify, and my father was 100% pure North Pontid phenotype

Don;t Bosnians and Serbians have most differences both politically and religious Irl other than cultural?
muslim bosniaks are serbs that converted into islam in the 1500’s

• +1
muslim bosniaks are serbs that converted into islam in the 1500’s
I know that's why I'm saying differences aside from culture and race?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 8019
You said Albania has more differences with Serbia, I thought Bosnia and Serbia would have more.
no bosnians and serbs are very similar, serbs and albanians are way more different

• +1
Subhuman

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
You said Albania has more differences with Serbia, I thought Bosnia and Serbia would have more.
serbs and albanians absolutely cant get along, serbs and (muslim) bosnians can get along, alot of muslim bosnians reconverting back into christianity

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 10185
I had 90S bowlcut which was slayer hair cut at that time.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 16
low inhib mogger
59D73199 B483 49B8 BE3D B2E7DB0A0907

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
This dude's brow ridge is eating his nose

But seriously you dont look bad.. Just get more lean for your jawline and grow Tik tok hair style and you are set.

I'm a bosniak from Serbia and we are lighter then Serbs, not ny much but statistically, and the only serbs who look like like you are from western Serbia, southern Serbs and Serbs from Vojvodina are dark, with brown hair and brown eyes, middle eastern pheno, not saying Bosnaiks are not the same from Serbs tho

You look somewhat decent as far as facial harmony/ratios but your maxilla is retruded. You need bimax with genio, plus a nose job.

You look somewhat decent as far as facial harmony/ratios but your maxilla is retruded. You need bimax with genio, plus a nose job.
U dont know shit about maxilla do you?
I have bimaxillary protrusion with overjet. My maxilla is literally the opposite of retruded. But okay.

I'm a bosniak from Serbia and we are lighter then Serbs, not ny much but statistically, and the only serbs who look like like you are from western Serbia, southern Serbs and Serbs from Vojvodina are dark, with brown hair and brown eyes, middle eastern pheno, not saying Bosnaiks are not the same from Serbs tho
lmao people from vojvodina are def lighter than bosnian serbs and western serbs

U dont know shit about maxilla do you?
I have bimaxillary protrusion with overjet. My maxilla is literally the opposite of retruded. But okay.
Bimaxillary protrusion of your teeth, should not be confused for forward growth . In fact, people with bimaxillary protrusions almost always have recessed maxillas.

Give me your eyecolor Op i will ascend with it and make good use

you look slavic

lmao people from vojvodina are def lighter than bosnian serbs and western serbs
no they are not, do you even know who the serbs from Vojvodina are? they are genetically and historically Serbs from Macedonia, Kosovo and Southern Serbia who fled the Ottoman invasions and settled in Vojvodina which was part of Hungary in the 15th century, they are statistically as dark as south Serb. The lightest Serbs are from Sumadija