Gainerbigincel
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 24, 2026
- Posts
- 10
- Reputation
- 6
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
How i can fix that?Somewhat
Fat grafting or simply bonesmash the infrasHow i can fix that?
TysmFat grafting or simply bonesmash the infras
If you bonesmash infras theres a high chance of hitting a nerve too hard. The infraorbital nerve lies under your eye.Fat grafting or simply bonesmash the infras
are u slow? bonesmashing infras is the dummest shit I ever heardFat grafting or simply bonesmash the infras
Oh right, @Gainerbigincel look into face anatomy and avoid the nervesIf you bonesmash infras theres a high chance of hitting a nerve too hard. The infraorbital nerve lies under your eye.
High risk high rewardare u slow? bonesmashing infras is the dummest shit I ever heard
Okay, i get that, tysm for adviceOh right, @Gainerbigincel look into face anatomy and avoid the nerves
bro dont be retarded dont bs ur infrasOkay, i get that, tysm for advice![]()
im gonna touch uHigh risk high reward
Gatekeeping bossbro dont be retarded dont bs ur infras
Okaybro dont be retarded dont bs ur infras
bro I hope ur trollingGatekeeping boss
I'm not trolling nigga, I too bonesmash my own infras with massage gunbro I hope ur trolling
what are we doing brahI'm not trolling nigga, I too bonesmash my own infras with massage gun