Do i have long midface?

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
20190812 123542

20190812 123646

i know my side profile is beyond over.

Do I have long midface? My occlusal plane is tilted downwards than ideal, does it mean my maxilla is vertically long?

i wouldnt say long, but not compact either, just normal.

Holy shit your side profile is so flat

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, BigBiceps, Deleted member 1100 and 2 others
You don't look depressed inthis picture lol. It helps your look a lot.

• So Sad
Reactions: toolateforme
Normal mate

Maybe because he is Asian 😂
From more distance. Can you calculate my midface ratio?
You don't look depressed inthis picture lol. It helps your look a lot.
thanks mate.
but i think the one you've seen is more accurate in real life.
my gap between selfie and back cam from distance is indescribable. maybe because i am fucking flat.

Attachments

• 20190812_124548.jpg
    20190812_124548.jpg
    792.3 KB · Views: 104
you mog titbot so it's not totally over

• +1
Reactions: Abyss Dweller, BigBiceps, NoBodyWorld and 3 others
your midface isnt long, dont worry bro
thanks man. its weird, ive thought my whole entire life my midfafce is long.
how the hell i mog titbot with that side profile?
thanks man. its weird, ive thought my whole entire life that my midface is long.
i fucking wrote same sentence twice

thanks man. its weird, ive thought my whole entire life my midfafce is long.

how the hell i mog titbot with that side profile?

thanks man. its weird, ive thought my whole entire life that my midface is long.

i fucking wrote same sentence twice

The main issue with your face is that you look very bloated and are not frauding like the majority of us. Also you need to style max like me if you want to start getting girls. If you aren't trying to be the better of yourself, than of course girls won't want to be any where near you.

You aren't Chad by any means but you look quite normal for an Asian guy just with more fat on your face than usual. Also my Midface is longer and I can still pull girls with no problems so I considered it to be cope tbh.

Attachments

• 47088797_274790733223824_2446046549343990023_n.jpg
    47088797_274790733223824_2446046549343990023_n.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 94
The main issue with your face is that you look very bloated and are not frauding like the majority of us. Also you need to style max like me if you want to start getting girls. If you aren't trying to be the better of yourself, than of course girls won't want to be any where near you.

You aren't Chad by any means but you look quite normal for an Asian guy just with more fat on your face than usual. Also my Midface is longer and I can still pull girls with no problems so I considered it to be cope tbh.
are you asian?
my midface ratio is around 0.93 which is subhuman tier. what the fuck do you mean i have normal midface.

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
Your mid face ratio is 0.91 approx. I don’t know he threshold for horse face but u can search
ok its death sentence. another death sentence bro. time to LDAR

ok its death sentence. another death sentence bro. time to LDAR
I didn’t see the previous replies so my calf is a bit off but it’s not less than 0.9 so you are not a horse. Rejoice

i dont value betabux. do whatever you do.
It's not completely necessary but when you become an Oldcel in a few years it would become useful to get them Hot as whores to fuck you know what I mean. You can't just dream in a perfect world, not all of us get to choose what we want to be, just be thankful that you aren't deformed and look like a NORMAL person.

Go help society by becoming a Doctor or Engineer or some other positive thing out there.

It's not completely necessary but when you become an Oldcel in a few years it would become useful to get them Hot as whores to fuck you know what I mean. You can't just dream in a perfect world, not all of us get to choose what we want to be, just be thankful that you aren't deformed and look like a NORMAL person.

Go help society by becoming a Doctor or Engineer or some other positive thing out there.
ive seen ugly motherfucking doctor or engineer and they all looks miserable. rather cut myself off then being them.
they are all miserable themselves too. look at all those moneycopers. do you feel happy fucking dead starfishes on bed?
you are old as fuck so you might cope to survive but i don't want it. so stop telling me to accept your miserable coping mechanism.

ive seen ugly motherfucking doctor or engineer and they all looks miserable. rather cut myself off then being them.
they are all miserable themselves too. look at all those moneycopers. do you feel happy fucking dead starfishes on bed?
you are old as fuck so you might cope to survive but i don't want it. so stop telling me to accept your miserable coping mechanism.

If you don't want of moneymaxx which will affect you later on in life. You should at least become a gymcel who would definitely give you girls who will literally go for you just for your body and your lean looking face ones you reach maximum gene potential.But since you don't wanna do absolute nothing for yourself, how do you expect to get the genuine attraction which you so much desire? I told you how I was ugly as fuck when I was a Teenager, now look at how blessed I am when I was fully finish with puberty. I am now one the second most looking guys on this forum. Anyways, enough about me. It's more about you and what you wanna do from now on.

Stop sucking the blackpills dick for ones and try other pills JFL at this guy.

recessed maxilla

If you don't want of moneymaxx which will affect you later on in life. You should at least become a gymcel who would definitely give you girls who will literally go for you just for your body and your lean looking face ones you reach maximum gene potential.But since you don't wanna do absolute nothing for yourself, how do you expect to get the genuine attraction which you so much desire? I told you how I was ugly as fuck when I was a Teenager, now look at how blessed I am when I was fully finish with puberty. I am now one the second most looking guys on this forum. Anyways, enough about me. It's more about you and what you wanna do from now on.

Stop sucking the blackpills dick for ones and try other pills JFL at this guy.
money or gym whatever it is things will definitely help i dont doubt.
but there are so many important things that i can't get no matter how many hours i put my effort in.
i dont think it is worth living without all those things. my life is beyond redeemable baby. but thanks to reply. sorry if i was offending.
recessed maxilla
yes my maxilla is literally cruzon syndrome tier.

I am so sorry.

• +1
How long is your dick? Is it true that koreans have small dick?

Lose body fat bro

• +1
Sorry bro. Its over for u

• +1
The way i see it, you're left with 2 options OP:
Surgerymaxx
or
Suicidemaxx

Your life your choice.

• +1
over

• +1
Are you wearing lipstick?

Are you wearing lipstick?
no its my fucking lips jfl
see you after you drop to 10% bodyFat
my midface ratio will be more significant after that. its over.
I am so sorry.
Sorry bro. Its over for u
The way i see it, you're left with 2 options OP:
Surgerymaxx
or
Suicidemaxx

Your life your choice.

thanks i already made my mind to suicidemaxx.

my midface ratio will be more significant after that.
you don't have a long midface you just have a normal asian phenotype.
now shut up and lose weight, being bloated is the worst death sentence

my midface ratio is 0.91 which is horseface and look at my side profile its better to be dead.

my midface ratio is 0.91 which is horseface and look at my side profile its better to be dead.
horseface? you don't have that

this is a horseface
Images

horseface? you don't have that

this is a horseface
View attachment 95773
illusion due to my bloatedmaxxed face.
when my horizontal width decrease it will be significant that ive got stupid long midface.
and flat enough to play skate on it.

Alot of people get surprised how much better they look when they get leaner

illusion due to my bloatedmaxxed face.
when my horizontal width decrease it will be significant that ive got stupid long midface.
and flat enough to play skate on it.
losing weight does not give you a long midface because your zygomatic bone and mandible ramus remains there!
after losing weight you lose fat on cheeck (over buccinator), jawline and front neck.

stop coping on long midface and lose weight.
otherwise you will remain an incel

i wanna suicide because of that.
why did i happen to born as an asian
Maybe consider lefort 1/2
Side profile 181780

Not all Asians are supposed to be that flat

Maybe consider lefort 1/2
View attachment 95776
Not all Asians are supposed to be that flat
mine is severe and this happens in asian population often.
but i agree not all are supposed to be like this.
losing weight does not give you a long midface because your zygomatic bone and mandible ramus remains there!
after losing weight you lose fat on cheeck (over buccinator), jawline and front neck.

stop coping on long midface and lose weight.
otherwise you will remain an incel
how do you deny i have long midface? it is ratio 0.9 and my occlusal plane is steep.

mine is severe and this happens in asian population often.
but i agree not all are supposed to be like this.
According to my observations your flatness is pretty extreme. Probably because most Asians I see here are Vietnamese, and you (Korean?) just tend to be flatter

According to my observations your flatness is pretty extreme. Probably because most Asians I see here are Vietnamese, and you (Korean?) just tend to be flatter
yes SE asian have it better.
north east asians are the most flattest.
both gender hate each other and worship whites due to this.
mine is fucking extreme between asians too. why would i even maintain life.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616

OP if i showed you my side profile you'd gouge out your eyes with a spoon.
The amount of surgeries I'll have to get to fix it and look like a proper human being is absurd.
Don't give up hope, i was joking with the suicidemaxx shit.
Trust me i have it way worse than you and still refuse to give up.

Do you post on r/aznmasculinity ?