do i have low hyoid? how the fuck do i fix?

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
Screenshot 20191225 094955 Video Player

can lowering body fat fix this shit or is it a death sentence? will my jawline ever pop out?

• Love it
Reactions: DarknLost
what fat? you dont have much submental fat

if you want further improvement of your submental angle you would need to work on your hyoid (jaw advancement, hyoid suspension) or salviva glands (botox)

• +1
Reactions: karbo
what fat? you dont have much submental fat

if you want further improvement of your submental angle you would need to work on your hyoid (jaw advancement, hyoid suspension) or salviva glands (botox)
seems good, but if your chin wasnt receded it would be better
only seems okay because im tilting my head. with shit lighting and straight head its truecel tier, and no signs of jawline. face looks a little chubby too

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Treasure223, Mr.cope, Dicklet.4.3 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Rory_ol
only seems okay because im tilting my head. with shit lighting and straight head its truecel tier, and no signs of jawline. face looks a little chubby too
how you want me to rate if you are frauding? have pics non frauding pics?

Thread title:
[NSFW] Homemade 18 Years Old Blonde Lesbian

Your jawline is the least of your problems! You need to get on T to get thicker neck and look more masculine.
My condolences OP from a fellow babyfacecel :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
how you want me to rate if you are frauding? have pics non frauding pics?
this way people can tell where the hyoid bone is, since the jaw is visible
Thread title:
[NSFW] Homemade 18 Years Old Blonde Lesbian

Your jawline is the least of your problems! You need to get on T to get thicker neck and look more masculine.
sorry i dont read slave greycel comments

user warned for low effort personal attack
Twink

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Mewing

like no i'm not kidding, it immediately pulls it up, look in the mirror and do it

this is what a lot of people mistake as mewing "results" when its just an instant change from hyoid going up

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223, Deleted member 3202 and karbo
this way people can tell where the hyoid bone is, since the jaw is visible

sorry i dont read slave greycel comments
Dude everyone is telling you that you have a pencil neck and you look feminine asf
I got on T when I was 17.
Chin, Jaw, Eyebrows and Neck got very masculine and gained 15 pounds but I have been lifting for 3 to 4 years back then and I reached my genetic limit. And yes I have pictures to prove it

But I can tell your just a lil spoiled rat that just wanna shit post and complain without hitting the gym or doing something to improve.

Better schedule a genioplasty buddyboyo, and maybe dye your hair dark brown and your eyebrows black. And use castor oil for eyebrow growth, and latisse for eyelashes. And get a tan and start gymcelling. Try to NTmax as well, thats how I got my first lay.

But I can tell your just a lil spoiled rat that just wanna shit post and complain without hitting the gym or doing something to improve.
jfl at your iq, ur the one making truecel socially inept-tier jokes under a post in the looksmaxing section
i come here for advice and yet retard users like you manage to not only roast me for no reason but then play victim and call me the bully

your behavior is just like normies' behavior irl, i can understand why most users dont feel home on this site. for some reason most of the userbase is highly narcissistic and they feel the need to shit on others in order to feel good
thats why this site will always be a shithole. atleast on actual incel forums everyone is treated equally, and subhumans arent delusional by thinking they are superior

jfl at your iq, ur the one making truecel socially inept-tier jokes under a post in the looksmaxing section
i come here for advice and yet retard users like you manage to not only roast me for no reason but then play victim and call me the bully

your behavior is just like normies' behavior irl, i can understand why most users dont feel home on this site. for some reason most of the userbase is highly narcissistic and they feel the need to shit on others in order to feel good
thats why this site will always be a shithole. atleast on actual incel forums everyone is treated equally, and subhumans arent delusional by thinking they are superior
I roasted myself you fucking moron. I've been called a lesbian my whole life jfl

And I literally helped you by telling you to get on T. I actually tried it. I'm not shit posting about drugs I have never used just to get some reaction scores. I ACTUALLY BEEN ON TEST WHEN I was 17 YO! And it helped a lot to make my face more masculine and I have pictures to prove it

But I have a feeling that you never stepped into a gym like a lot of the young dudes in here.
And I'm sorry but if you can't do the most basic looks maxxing of going to the gym then how do you expect me to take you seriously?!

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy
Wow what a prettyboy slayer 😲

• +1
Handsome low T jb slayer tbh ngl, and just get fat removal and make the skin tighter after instead of a huge invasive implant dumb cuck

• +1
I roasted myself you fucking moron. I've been called a lesbian my whole life jfl

And I literally helped you by telling you to get on T. I actually tried it. I'm not shit posting about drugs I have never used just to get some reaction scores. I ACTUALLY BEEN ON TEST WHEN I was 17 YO! And it helped a lot to make my face more masculine and I have pictures to prove it

But I have a feeling that you never stepped into a gym like a lot of the young dudes in here.
And I'm sorry but if you can't do the most basic looks maxxing of going to the gym then how do you expect me to take you seriously?!
Pics

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy
its not low hyroid its too short ramus

nice maxilla motherfucker I hate you so much

• Love it
nice maxilla motherfucker I hate you so much
im still a bloated chincel ramuscel nojawlinecel
tfw girls in my class talk loudly about jawlines and i have none :feelswhy:

im still a bloated chincel ramuscel nojawlinecel
tfw girls in my class talk loudly about jawlines and i have none :feelswhy: