Do I have male model potential

You have at least chadlite SMV and you should be slaying in the UK easily. The reality is that hypergamy is terrible here
He would slay if he looked more dark triad and dressed like a chav

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 14478, ShowerMaxxing and 7 others
hello chad

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
The dude said he’s been scouted before & askin if he has model potential :feelsuhh:
i feel like he probably just came in here to get dopamine and validation jfl, common trend with good looking guys in this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, ShowerMaxxing, 189 and 5 others
You have at least chadlite SMV and you should be slaying in the UK easily. The reality is that hypergamy is terrible here. Everything is shit here, including the weather. I advise no one to come to this shithole.
*chad

What features am.i lacking to be a top model?

I'd say my cheekbones are elite when low bf no.bloat
You need to have very good eye area e.g. Opry, Gandy, Delisola etc. etc. Your is a non issue for you in terms of irl slaying and getting other modelling jobs.

British girls tend to like men with dark features (at least from what I've seen on Love Island). Dye your hair and eyebrows black. You will be a GigaChad with your blue eye contrast.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, ShowerMaxxing, volcelfatcel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14478, volcelfatcel and 2 others
British girls tend to like men with dark features (at least from what I've seen on Love Island). Dye your hair and eyebrows black. You will be a GigaChad with your blue eye contrast.
I've noticed that pale, Nordic features tend to be popular with women of color more so than white women, who often prefer Med features.

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1
No. Carried only by height and jbw light eye halo on a forum filled with white-worshipping ethnic cucks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, ShowerMaxxing, 189 and 5 others
The dude said he’s been scouted before & askin if he has model potential :feelsuhh:
Good point lol
i feel like he probably just came in here to get dopamine and validation jfl, common trend with good looking guys in this forum
Nope. He can’t get the girls he wants. He came here for validation and dopamine rush. People here love his pheno.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and TopzCat1
Stats
Height 6"3
Physique lean need get below 10%

Ascension plan
rhino october 2021
Fillers lip jaw chin july 2021
Grow hair longer
Tan Mt2
Diet very clean trying to lose more bloat to get as tight face as I can.

Been scouted before by a top london agency but didn't want to.do.it back then.

Suggestions appreciated!

In terms of SMV I never get girls from England I'm invisible to them but European girls and ethnic girls including high tier bookies to stacylite go for me some say I should model. But 0 sex appeal to uk girls

3rd pic was 2017 when I got scouted other 3 are very current
6'3 with that face = Chad

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Looking good OP

You have at least chadlite SMV and you should be slaying in the UK easily. The reality is that hypergamy is terrible here. Everything is shit here, including the weather. I advise no one to come to this shithole.
Definitely hence why I'm.moving to Australia

Yh I got scouted by a generic agency I tried for a few like storm back in 2017 not tried since obviously my face has aged since 2017 I'm 23 now but I wanna go for it shall I get rhino first then try or try now?

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Maybe but I’m not sure most likely

but like someone said why would you want to model you would probably have to have sex with those gay hosts and show runners

Litterally just soft max and leave this site

You mog every user here except maybe sauldon or amnesia
Status

Yh I got scouted by a generic agency I tried for a few like storm back in 2017 not tried since obviously my face has aged since 2017 I'm 23 now but I wanna go for it shall I get rhino first then try or try now?
Nah you’re fine just apply to multiple agencies

Stats
Height 6"3

Ascension plan
rhino october 2021
Grow hair longer
Tan Mt2

Suggestions appreciated!

In terms of SMV I never get girls from England I'm invisible to them but European girls and ethnic girls including high tier bookies to stacylite go for me some say I should model. But 0 sex appeal to uk girls

you look good, chadlite tbh but not enough for top model. but enough for normal modelling but i guess they dont pay good.

your nose is bad fix it:Comfy:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: one job away
>invisible to UK girls with a male model tier face and scouted by top modelling agencies
suree......
cant wait for sean o pry to come here and tell us about how he never gets girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 10615
cant wait for sean o pry to come here and tell us about how he never gets
O Pry lost virginity at 24 so it wouldn't sound so strange for a young O'Pry

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and 189
>invisible to UK girls with a male model tier face and scouted by top modelling agencies
suree......
He is trust me he can’t get half decent english girls nowadays to save his life.
look at the girl O’pry ended up with wouldn’t shock me if he said that.

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax
He is trust me he can’t get half decent english girls nowadays to save his life.
this guy is a slayer in the UK so its hard to believe that this man is not doing that well
PmqkHdw

• +1
Reactions: Artiste
suree......

But when I go abroad or foreign girls see me out about they simp for me give me chad validation but I couldn't even pull a 5 in the um its jokes. There must be a valid reason

• +1
Reactions: Artiste and Blackgymmax
But when I go abroad or foreign girls see me out about they simp for me give me chad validation but I couldn't even pull a 5 in the um its jokes. There must be a valid reason
interesting. guess it really is your location wtf

this guy is a slayer in the UK so its hard to believe that this man is not doing that wellView attachment 1194315
I’m not surprised he’s a dark featured slayer Chad. Also what kind of girls or women does he get? Any 18-21 yr olds? He looks completely different from OP. Op is like Dolph Lundrgen/ Dr Alex pheno from love island(google him) he struggles here badly.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
this guy is a slayer in the UK so its hard to believe that this man is not doing that wellView attachment 1194315
He looks generic though that pheno in uk does really well
interesting. guess it really is your location wtf
I'm.an idiot for not living abroad sooner just I have a good bussniess setup over here but money cope

When I was between 18-21 English girls liked me but invisible now

• +1
He looks generic though that pheno in uk does really well

I'm.an idiot for not living abroad sooner just I have a good bussniess setup over here but money cope

When I was between 18-21 English girls liked me but invisible now
hm. i guess hypergamy started kicking into action too hard and niggas got fucked. Someone mentioned before about darkening your skin + hair, have you looked into that?

hm. i guess hypergamy started kicking into action too hard and niggas got fucked. Someone mentioned before about darkening your skin + hair, have you looked into that?
I thought about it but not sure could go tits up like an adam family member

• +1
I thought about it but not sure could go tits up like an adam family member
I could tan dye brows hair then possibly stubble max but might look really uncanny

• +1
He could slay in your country. You’re from America right? It’s much easier to slay there than it is in England. You’d have to be butt ugly not to get laid there. Hypergamy isn’t as rampant.

He has. He doesn’t look good with dark hair looks like Adam family member!

Last edited:
He could slay in your country. You’re from America right? It’s much easier to slay there than it is in England. You’d have to be butt ugly not to get laid there. Hypergamy isn’t as rampant.
canada toronto. It depends on the city really.

canada toronto. It depends on the city really.
Oh Toronto lol. That place is so much easier for ethnics. I’m not sure his pheno would do well there, could be very wrong of course.

Wtf people smoke here? OP's midface and nose are bad.

yeah i dont buy it; unless he uses the shithole app named Tinder exclusively, where my Chadfish gigachads got 0 matches after a while cause the algorithm is dogshit and messes with you hard eventually; or he has amnesia tier autism and barely goes out

You can't get English girls? Brutal. This really is such a shitty island. The women here are on average uglier than all of the West, yet they have the highest standards.

I'm telling you, it's not so much standards - it's more a knock-on effect of how UK people don't talk to strangers and consider it strange etc.

Social cricle is everything! I'm betting this guy hasn't got groups of female friends who he went to school with and hangs out with and stuff.

THAT is how UK guys bang girls out of his league.

Not cold approach (very hard. I do it myself. Even girls who are somewhat attracted would rather reject you for an equally handsome guy they work with/know)
And not even tinder - dating/hookup culture in general didn't even really exist like it does in the US until fairly recently

Social circle (UK couples in my very town) - all guys banging girls they know since children, or have many mutual friends with etc

1620428784002-png.1126171

Attachments

• 1624695762742.png
    1624695762742.png
    549.9 KB · Views: 55
  • 1624695830395.png
    1624695830395.png
    577.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 1624695845524.png
    1624695845524.png
    577.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 1624695873133.png
    1624695873133.png
    577.9 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Heguldus
I'm telling you, it's not so much standards - it's more a knock-on effect of how UK people don't talk to strangers and consider it strange etc.

Social cricle is everything! I'm betting this guy hasn't got groups of female friends who he went to school with and hangs out with and stuff.

Not cold approach (very hard. I do it myself. Even girls who are somewhat attracted would rather reject you for an equally handsome guy they work with/know)
And not even tinder - dating/hookup culture in general didn't even really exist like it does in the US until fairly recently

Social circle (UK couples in my very town) - all guys banging girls they know since children, or have many mutual friends with etc

View attachment 1194640
View attachment 1194641View attachment 1194643

View attachment 1194644View attachment 1194645
View attachment 1194649View attachment 1194650View attachment 1194651View attachment 1194652
View attachment 1194653View attachment 1194654View attachment 1194655View attachment 1194656

In the UK theres a lot of dumb ass drama too with younger girls(18 to mid 20's) where everyone from the town knows everyone, so if you're a new guy trying to pick up girls you'll start creating a shit reputation.

anyone that goes out knows that this guy just larps, u will always see guys like op walking with a different girl everytime u see him

Stats
Height 6"3

Ascension plan
rhino october 2021
Grow hair longer
Tan Mt2

Suggestions appreciated!

This might have been said already, but you remind me a lot of don’tcomplain, a surgery ascender on PSL forums from years back.

• +1
Reactions: Artiste

View attachment 1194640
View attachment 1194641View attachment 1194643

View attachment 1194644View attachment 1194645
View attachment 1194649View attachment 1194650View attachment 1194651View attachment 1194652
View attachment 1194653View attachment 1194654View attachment 1194655View attachment 1194656

He has no social circle whatsoever.
Looks like fillers
What does?
What’s the point of posting this if you’re going to delete your pic straight away?
anyone that goes out knows that this guy just larps, u will always see guys like op walking with a different girl everytime u see him
He isn’t larping at all.
This might have been said already, but you remind me a lot of don’tcomplain, a surgery ascender on PSL forums from years back.
Hahahaha he does aswell good spot!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312