Do I have model potential

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3177
Yeah, I prefer jaw fillers over implants because most implants dont give a sharp look. There are only 2-3 jaw implant result that I would get too. His nose isnt perfect but doesnt fail him. A mans nose doenst have to be very slim. Look at chico. his nose isnt that slim too. its only a problem if its to wide and big. unless your nose sticks out you dont need a rhinoplasty.
He doesnt need buccal fat removal as I can see it from the picture. his roundish jaw seems to be caused by his jaw bones rather by his fat. I cant tell for sure I dont have his faces scan. Its only the impression I get. My brother is fat but still has a sharp jawline because of his bone structure. Bones are life man
Jaw filers go look at the photos I sent him look up bit more and you'll see

• +1
Yeah, I prefer jaw fillers over implants because most implants dont give a sharp look. There are only 2-3 jaw implant result that I would get too. His nose isnt perfect but doesnt fail him. A mans nose doenst have to be very slim. Look at chico. his nose isnt that slim too. its only a problem if its to wide and big. unless your nose sticks out you dont need a rhinoplasty.
He doesnt need buccal fat removal as I can see it from the picture. his roundish jaw seems to be caused by his jaw bones rather by his fat. I cant tell for sure I dont have his faces scan. Its only the impression I get. My brother is fat but still has a sharp jawline because of his bone structure. Bones are life man
No no my jaw ain't bro trust me

• +1
Do I have model potential
No

Unless you are doing a tale cosplay

Then yes

05819244 D9D9 4AA9 9465 90C937879CFC

• JFL
Reactions: BradAniston
I see model potential man you just need a shower and to grow out your hair

I see model potential man you just need a shower and to grow out your hair
I mean I can grow out my hair but theres no point getting a style till I unironically look like this without frauding

Attachments

• Snapchat-955085432.jpg
    Snapchat-955085432.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 17
  • +1
That god damn skull. Such a waste of a PSL 4 face on such a PSL 10 skull...

Trust he did get my mum the high t feminist in bed so I mean Yea true but if I could get a modeling career eassyyyy money
if that's your mom I'm sorry for you, she looks like an old used up whore who's addicted to coke

I mean I can grow out my hair but theres no point getting a style till I unironically look like this without frauding
your face is so fucking subhuman mirin your low inhib