Reactions: Deleted member 22924
average gaymaxxer on org

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25119
View attachment 1995448
View attachment 1995449
View attachment 1995450
View attachment 1995451
This was me when the pandemic started in the beginning of 2020, 23 yo, 6'0 1/4 - 6'1 1/10 (fully compressed height/morning height) and 166 lbs.

I'm now 188 lb and in the process of losing weight... Only problem is that I got stubborn love handles.

What do you think of me? Please rate PSL and IRL and point failos/halos if you find any.
you have potential to be a tranny

You look like a faggot g
you have potential to be a tranny
I'm really sorry that I messed with you inner homosexual... It wasn't my intention, really lol

Screenshot 20230318 210204

Screenshot 20230318 210138

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
Hair is shitty because I shaved my head bald and it is still growing, but I will fuck a 330lb sheboon that's worshipping me as my 1st lay of 2023, the 1st in 3 years.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and Brazitard
Watch your mouth, he darktriadmogs you. Also he’s not gay. He fucks women.
Cleary some ethnic conspiracy always hating on the white men

Are faggots allowed on org @TRUE_CEL
I'm allowed because I'm not a homosexual: you are just jelly that a 3rd world shitskin mutt looks better than you haha

Keep crying for me, Jelloboy.

I'm allowed because I'm not a homosexual: you are just jelly that a 3rd world shitskin mutt looks better than you haha

Keep crying for me, Jelloboy.
I am indian you cant mogg us

Watch your mouth, he darktriadmogs you. Also he’s not gay. He fucks women.
I miss you, buddyboio :')

I'm wagecucking like there's no tomorrow, I even got ill, thought I was going to have a heart attack..... Can we talk?

• Woah
  • JFL
Cleary some ethnic conspiracy always hating on the white men
Why are you complaining about MUH WHITU COCKU when you are a deathnik yourself? Lot of self-hate, eh?

• +1
Why are you complaining about MUH WHITU COCKU when you are a deathnik yourself? Lot of self-hate, eh?
Yea i hate ethnics fuck currys like @TRUE_CEL

• Ugh..
Actually i am black but i i look Indian and live in brazil
So you know you can't outslay me... If you think you can mog me, I live in Minas: just meet me there so we can go to a club together in Belo Horizonte, ANY club you choose :)

So you know you can't outslay me... If you think you can mog me, I live in Minas: just meet me there so we can go to a club together in Belo Horizonte, ANY club you choose :)
Right now i am on vacation in russia i will be back in 7 months

Yea i hate ethnics fuck currys like @TRUE_CEL
He's a pious man with a lion's heart, you shouldn't attack him like that... Our relationship reminds me of Baldwin IV and Saladin so you better thread lightly because I can track you and whoop your ass.

• Love it
Right now i am on vacation in russia i will be back in 7 months
You can still do a mog battle... Send some pics here so I can evaluate you, last 2 pics I sent are from today.

He's a pious man with a lion's heart, you shouldn't attack him like that... Our relationship reminds me of Baldwin IV and Saladin so you better thread lightly because I can track you and whoop your ass.
Fuck ethnics

• Ugh..
You can still do a mog battle... Send some pics here so I can evaluate you, last 2 pics I sent are from today.
Ayyt here are my pics
0948D60A 6E60 43F4 B749 B8E59C8D3FBE

• Love it
Reactions: Brazitard
Okay, not bad face... Send a Vocaroo, now let's see if you voicemog me.

After that there's only skullmog, framemog, heightmog, sexappealmog, mascmog... If you pass these, then I'll THINK about taking you serious.

Okay, not bad face... Send a Vocaroo, now let's see if you voicemog me.

After that there's only skullmog, framemog, heightmog, sexappealmog, mascmog... If you pass these, then I'll THINK about taking you serious.
Make a thread so people can say wo is more attractive

Don’t worry he’s just a 17 year old self-hating retard because he’s not fully white.

• JFL
I miss you, buddyboio :')

I'm wagecucking like there's no tomorrow, I even got ill, thought I was going to have a heart attack..... Can we talk?
Sure thing buddy. I’ll send you a PM.

• Love it
Don’t worry he’s just a 17 year old self-hating retard because he’s not fully white.
i only self-hating only on the internet in real life i only claim my Moroccan side

17 yo and already bitter like that... I hope he's aware of the wonderful things High Cortisol can do to someone kek

• +1
is that fr the guy uve been larping about the whole time masturbating over foids who send u their nudes and acting like ut better than everyone else?
He’s trolling.

17 yo and already bitter like that... I hope he's aware of the wonderful things High Cortisol can do to someone kek
:feelskek: Yeah some guys are helpless on this forum.

• JFL
Make a thread so people can say wo is more attractive
Screenshot 20230318 212143

You can also do it, you got my pics... But please NO BEARD: beard is frauding and I just got rid of mine yesterday, be a man and show your real face.

• Love it
is that fr the guy uve been larping about the whole time masturbating over foids who send u their nudes and acting like ut better than everyone else?
If i was that guy i would have roped a long time ago

• JFL
Reactions: sam12344343