Do I have potential? Can I reach LTN ?

bobbydamogger

bobbydamogger

Iron
Joined
Sep 11, 2026
Posts
13
Reputation
2
I'm 17 and 6'1 , 80kgs relatively lean

How should get rid of open pores and get smoother looking skin , and idk man I'm open to advices. I've not been to gym in 3 months not much fat gain on face due to genes but yeah major setback

Idk how to click pictures , how to get more appeal
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2026-09-01-12-28-54-91_965bbf4d18d205f782c6b8409c5773a4.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-09-01-12-28-54-91_965bbf4d18d205f782c6b8409c5773a4.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20260518-WA0029~2.jpg
    IMG-20260518-WA0029~2.jpg
    741.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG20260809064732~2.jpg
    IMG20260809064732~2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
I'm 17 and 6'1 , 80kgs relatively lean

How should get rid of open pores and get smoother looking skin , and idk man I'm open to advices. I've not been to gym in 3 months not much fat gain on face due to genes but yeah major setback

Idk how to click pictures , how to get more appeal
You are alr ltn but from what i can tell u have acne scars and assymetry bad pics tho
 
You are alr ltn but from what i can tell u have acne scars and assymetry bad pics tho
I asked for ltn as a joke 😭 noted tho
Where do I stand at fr? And like pics are bad ik give me some suggest on what angles and shit I should look for
 
I'm 17 and 6'1 , 80kgs relatively lean

How should get rid of open pores and get smoother looking skin , and idk man I'm open to advices. I've not been to gym in 3 months not much fat gain on face due to genes but yeah major setback

Idk how to click pictures , how to get more appeal
reincarnation
 
  • +1
Reactions: bobbydamogger

Similar threads

M
Replies
0
Views
8
mertxchll
M
M
Replies
9
Views
50
zygosfinalboss
zygosfinalboss
herondaye_2.0
Replies
2
Views
18
herondaye_2.0
herondaye_2.0
sub8 warrior
Replies
13
Views
141
bobbydamogger
bobbydamogger
M
Replies
0
Views
12
mertxchll
M

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top