do i have potential

kramer

kramer

Bronze
give it to me straight boiz should i just neck or is there potential, i am also a 5'8 120lb twig, 23 years old

It's ogre bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, ZyzzReincarnate and kramer
what is nw

He means that you're in the early stages of balding (male pattern baldness). You're probably not since people tend to overexaggerate things on here, but it might still be worth getting it checked out. NW = Norwood

potential to hang yourself

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel, Butthurt Dweller, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Incel version of ryan gosling

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stingray, superighteous and RichardSpencel

Attachments

• bigs.png
    bigs.png
    98.1 KB · Views: 61
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel and RichardSpencel

• JFL
Reactions: Absi
thank u all, i appreciate your words of wisdom
Stop acting LIKE A SENSITIVE BITCH

YOU HAVE ZERO POTENTIAL, IT COULD BE EVEN NEGATIVE, YOUR LOOKS WILL ONLY GO DOWNHILL

EVEN OCD MOGS YOU TO HELL AND BACK + HE IS WHITE (RACEMOG)

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
potential to hang yourself

It's ogre bro

YOU HAVE ZERO POTENTIAL, IT COULD BE EVEN NEGATIVE, YOUR LOOKS WILL ONLY GO DOWNHILL

View attachment 50982

Fuck yourself people, theres a fine line between being honest and constructive and saying horrible shit to someone perhaps borderline sucidal. What a shit community honestly

• +1
Reactions: Lifemax, Absi, Krezo and 13 others
Fuck yourself people, theres a fine line between being honest and constructive and saying horrible shit to someone perhaps borderline sucidal. What a shit community honestly
"no bones for your face" I got one for it

I indeed see some potential of you going ER

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel, RedPilledStemcel, Bluepill and 2 others
Dog i am suicidal multiple times a day, truecels get mogged to death by low tier normies

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill and Extra Chromosome

View attachment 50982

So saying this is completely fine

But when I mention I'm
194 cm barefoot
you lose your shit

• +1
Reactions: samm735 and Michael Myers
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormie, Deleted member 483, RichardSpencel and 2 others
Should I get you tampons?

Ye how can someone with basic human functions as emphaty even call themselves a man, t levels must be in negative. Besides that last one was more of a comment how mods give warnings for the slightest thing but I still mean the same thing generally regarding the responses

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, Deleted member 483, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
Zero logic on your side. OP asked for an honest answer and I gave it. Look again and see how I didn't even insult him.

OP is ugly, this is a fact he asked for.

On the other hand, NO ONE ASKED YOU JACK SHIT ABOUT YOUR HEIGHT SO DONT SAY IT
Except you weren't honest, you were overly critical. That's just as untruthful as sugar coating.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, Stingray, Deleted member 1680 and 4 others
Ye how can someone with basic human functions as emphaty even call themselves a man, t levels must be in negative. Besides that last one was more of a comment how mods give warnings for the slightest thing but I still mean the same thing generally regarding the responses
Look bro no hard feelings.

My day wasn't the best( although this isnt a valid execuse) I will log off
Except you weren't honest, you were overly critical. That's just as untruthful as sugar coating.
keep crying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, Deleted member 656 and RichardSpencel
T.foid

Get a better haircut and take shower bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dude420, RedPilledStemcel and Deleted member 656
the way site decided to vertically compress the image is so fitting jfl
anyways OP, people here will say it's over but you just have a long face (some would call it a horse face, based on your midface ratio), you're not repulsive or even unattractive imo, "horse faces" can be attractive and isn't necessarily a death sentence.
it's important to remember if this person was a nobody and claimed to be incel when posting on this site (and wasn't as well groomed), everyone would probably tell him it's over. Aim for his aesthetic, may be promising with hair and facial hair.
Also this may act as some consolation @Extra Chromosome is someone who is extremely delusional (he once said he was nearly 30 but now says he's 18, he's been in a psych ward for a couple of days which further affirms he's probably not 18, etc I have a theory he pretends he's 18 so his hgh bullshit has even the slightest chance of working) @Dude420 is someone who blames all his life problems on sleep apnea
(yes you read that right, snoring)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Ulyc and kramer
Zero logic on your side. OP asked for an honest answer and I gave it. Look again and see how I didn't even insult him.

OP is ugly, this is a fact he asked for.

On the other hand, NO ONE ASKED YOU JACK SHIT ABOUT YOUR HEIGHT SO DONT SAY IT

@Alarico8 hey buddy boyo, what's your height?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483 and Michael Myers
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel and Michael Myers
It's okay though I try to relate to manlets and bridge the gap by walking around on my knees
Lifefuel for us manlets. Maybe I should wear heels so I can be 6'3 jfl.

• +1
Lifefuel for us manlets. Maybe I should wear heels so I can be 6'3 jfl.
It's not always nice being so tall

I can't fit in most baths, I have to crouch in the shower, my feet always stick out the end of the bed, girls always want to know how tall I am

It's not always nice being so tall

I can't fit in most baths, I have to crouch in the shower, my feet always stick out the end of the bed, girls always want to know how tall I am
Have you had female strangers asking you about your height? Jfl.

• +1
Have you had female strangers asking you about your height? Jfl.
Rarely in the streets but often at parties they'll come up to me and and be like "you're so tall, how tall are you? Wow, my dad is only 6'" so on and so forth

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Rarely in the streets but often at parties they'll come up to me and and be like "you're so tall, how tall are you? Wow, my dad is only 6'" so on and so forth
Brutal heightpill, "my dad is only 6 feet." Jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Absi and Deleted member 656
Honestly? Yes, you have potential but you have to go through a lot of surgeries

• +1
you have to go through surgeries to fix that face, only with surgeries you can ascend, but if you don't have the money for surgeries then @itsOVER

beta eye area = your biggest weakness, though by no means your only one