Rate me

Lmao

My nose shape changed a bit do you see? Will that come with the losing of the facial fat?
Yes. That happens when you lose both face fat, get older, and boost testosterone!

These are some better photos I took where you can see the quality of my face also I'm getting a summer job.
Here are the things I need
1. What I can do to make myself better (gymmaxing currently due to spaghetti neck)
2. What my rating is
3. What is my potential to be
Thank you for taking your time in rating me.😌
Good eye area.

"Colored eyes is fucking crazy on black people"

>proceeds to post lightskins and one mediumskin :hnghn:
Yeah I wanted to tell him to either get his skin lighter or darker, but your post is cope since Louis Alen is as black as him, do you think frauding heterochromia is a good idea?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
A moderator on the looksmaxing forum has complimented me my life is complete.
You can repay the favor by not coming near me as I don't want to get mogged brutally. :feelswhy:

Why are there so many HTN and chads here?

I honestly expected there to be a lot more subhumans here.

I'd give you high tier normie

Uh ok😅. But since your a mod can you answer those three things please?
JFL. I'm a shitposter, I don't even know about looksmaxxing. But I'll try to answer if I can.

1. What I can do to make myself better (gymmaxing currently due to spaghetti neck)
Shave off that peach fuzz, it ain't helping you.
Do some skincare to get rid of those pimples, try looking into tret but don't overdo it 'cause you'll get a gay glow.
Get a haircut that will suit you (not an expert that hair texture but see what looks better, some guys look better with a buzz cut and others look better with longer hair).

Can't answer question 2 and 3 since I think ratings are meaningless but you're definitely gonna improve if you take the earlier steps and if I recall correctly you're also gymmaxxing and that will help a lot because a good body is good for SMV.

• JFL
Reactions: yoshisand
These are some better photos I took where you can see the quality of my face also I'm getting a summer job.
2. What my rating is
Fix skin and hair. Ur eye are carries you HARD. Might be able to do low tier modelling bc of ur eyes. Depending on height/frame but only if u fix ur skin & hair tho. Ur nose also kinda cucks you imo

try your hardest to find good looking contacts that’s really the only thing that will significantly help you

try your hardest to find good looking contacts that’s really the only thing that will significantly help you
Contacts which eye color? You think would suit me?

I wanna put my cock in you

Most likely won’t happen im interested in ascending so only white people will be getting my sperm
I wanna put you on a leash n grab u by the throat, pull you into me so I can look into ur eyes and tell u u’re mine

2. What my rating is
Get cornrows imo, in order to bring more attention to ur face

I wanna turn you around and have your tongue wrapped around my cock while I put a dildo in my ass