Do I have short face syndrome

britishbomber

britishbomber

ascend or die trying
Joined
Jul 18, 2026
Posts
461
Reputation
179
Do I have short face syndrome ? If so, which third is short (assuming it’s lower third)
Plan on getting chin and gonion IMG 4534 filler soon
 
The face thirds doesn’t look that bad to me but u can easily measure it by your self
 
The face thirds doesn’t look that bad to me but u can easily measure it by your self
How can I measure it?
Some dude said I have short face syndrome and I’m like 1/10
Thought he was js a dumbass but then I checked his acc and he’s been on here for like 6 yrs lol
 
How can I measure it?
Some dude said I have short face syndrome and I’m like 1/10
Thought he was js a dumbass but then I checked his acc and he’s been on here for like 6 yrs lol
IMG 1824
You only have to measure the three lengths but there are also apps or websites where you can do it
 
  • +1
Reactions: britishbomber

Similar threads

M
Replies
2
Views
92
mxl4chi1
M
A
Replies
1
Views
21
erstklassig
erstklassig
E
Replies
6
Views
48
fxresdz
fxresdz
pXc0
Replies
4
Views
66
pXc0
pXc0
Drifty
Replies
10
Views
48
Drifty
Drifty

Users who are viewing this thread

  • edelknowsball
  • britishbomber
Back
Top