Do I have short face syndrome?

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Show me your bones & I will show you ur destiny
John mew explains short face syndrome as being the result of the back of the tongue resting in between the back teeth, causing the maxilla to rotate down and the mandible up. I’d like to send someone who knows about this a couple pics and see what you think. I look acceptable as a male when I jut my jaw out, otherwise I look like complete pathetic crap. But I also have a mandible that seems quite vertically grown and unlike examples of sfs making me think that perhaps I simply have a small lower jaw which is then mixed with the vertical facial growth. When I was younger I had a notable idk of severe overbite which was “corrected” with a Herbzt appliance (think that’s the name) si nice then my face has gotten exponentially worse. Just basic reason should make it clear the Herbzt appliance is a primitive and destructive piece of garbage

Last edited:
Mike Mew is a fraud. @AlexBrown84 mogs him to shit and piss.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
Mike Mew is a fraud. @AlexBrown84 mogs him to shit and piss.
The guy in your pic looks like he could be a model if it were not for his bad acne scars.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Ya, I think I have a version of it:
8c1976e588679b6759f0cbc637833cd60d0dbbaf58474ffe40ba2a33650bef69
here is the alignment of my jaws. In proper bite (none SFS) they should be aligned like this:
Screen Shot 2022 05 29 at 60042 PM
Both of these pictures are of individuals with vertical facial growth. Now the question is what the solution is. I would think: Expand maxilla and move it forward and upwards rotate it. Then The bottom jaw would be expanded with something like IMDO, but also SOMETHING needs to be done to correct its upwards tilt. I dont know what that something would be.