• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and Htobrother
they're brown, ideal for male

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and NegativeNorwood
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Htobrother
literally average in Denmark jfl, fuck this country man.

How rare is my eye color in Denmark/would it get complimented? In S-pain is common as fuck, no one ever complimented me on them :feelsbadman:

they're brown, ideal for mae

I wish, everyone that I see that gets compliments on their eyes have green/blue or grey eyes, irrespectively of eye shape :feelsmega:

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and justbentbro
D37 is the best eye color, most rare
I'd wager A10's are rarer. Only ever seen them on a couple blond girls.

How rare is my eye color in Denmark/would it get complimented? In S-pain is common as fuck, no one ever complimented me on them :feelsbadman:
Something like 20-30% of the population has brown eyes, but 15-20% of the population is also immigrants.
So I guess it's rarer than blue eyes here lol, but I doubt you'd get complimented on eye colour.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and NegativeNorwood
I'd wager A10's are rarer. Only ever seen them on a couple blond girls.

Something like 20-30% of the population has brown eyes, but 15-20% of the population is also immigrants.
So I guess it's rarer than blue eyes here lol, but I doubt you'd get complimented on eye colour.
nordic countries have been selecting for good genes since a lot so light eyes are just a pre- requisite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801

Mirrors my thoughts tbh, even if they are rare there, it doesn't mean they are more striking than the other colors so they don't get complimented. Faceapp star filter gives me green eyes and much denser brows (among other improvements), the effect is transformational and turns me into a feline looking mogger :feelsohgod:

different lighting lol

Yeah, would like to see a pic of @TsarTsar444 eye with natural lighting like my pic. Still, his are definitely greener than mine, they look hazel to me.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Yup, that looks much closer to T07. So, basically T07 is hazel and T20 light brown?
take a pic in a darker room with phone flashlight hitting at ur face from a bit lowe position

they dont become hazel/

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
different lighting lol
Not really, the way eye color is examined in medical literature is by pointing direct light into the eyes, this is so all the pigment in the iris is used at maximum capacity to show the full eye color of the eyes, source im a med student. This is how Nazi scientists inspected eye color, they would take a small light and point it into subjects to determine their "caste".

But technically yeah, OP should post a pic again on direct light, but he doesn't have the yellowish/green tinge underneath so they would still look around T20 i believe

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and wollet2
Not really, the way eye color is examined in medical literature is by pointing direct light into the eyes, this is so all the pigment in the iris is used at maximum capacity to show the full eye color of the eyes, source im a med student. This is how Nazi scientists inspected eye color, they would take a small light and point it into subjects to determine their "caste".

But technically yeah, OP should post a pic again on direct light, but he doesn't have the yellowish/green tinge underneath so they would still look around T20 i believe
hm my eye colour looks different in sun light and flashlight from my phone

take a pic in a darker room with phone flashlight hitting at ur face from a bit lowe position

they dont become hazel/

This is the best I could do. Pointed a flashlight direct into the eyes and took the pic:

Eye area 2

Which color on the chart would you say is mine?

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • Love it

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Looks t20-t17, super mild yellow tinge on the periphery, i think its t17

Looking at the last pic and the chart I think you're right, T17 seems the most similar. Textbook light brown then :Comfy:

This is the best I could do. Pointed a flashlight direct into the eyes and took the pic:

View attachment 1798744

Which color on the chart would you say is mine?
this eye colour tier list is mostly a meme imo, ie how can u look at this and say your eye is closer to t20 than the more left tones. lmfao

• +1
this eye colour tier list is mostly a meme imo, ie how can u look at this and say your eye is closer to t20 than the more left tones. lmfao
View attachment 1798749

Looks in between T10 and T17 to me, definitely legit light brown IMO.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I've seen that chart many times. I think it was done by an asian woman (and I wouldn't be surprised tbh).
@StrangerDanger Didn't see it was reversed JFL

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger