Do I Have the phenotype to eboy/TikTok prettyboy max? Or do I look too masc and darkskin for it

Kingcel32

Kingcel32

Solstice
I think almost done softmaxxing. Only things I have to do is lose a bit more fat like 1-2 lbs, get better skin with retin-a, and haircut and style. Do you think I have the pheno for TikTok/eboy prettyboy, or does it not fit my phenotype? Suggestions for improvements welcome

Here’s vid I recently took. Of course I can provide pics and other vids if that isn’t enough.

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔, sun21 and Deleted member 5815
bro just make a tiktok account the fuck I know :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
me looking for who asked

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, Banderacell, untouchable_coper and 10 others
But no OP you look too masc rn. Grow out your hair, get some curtains and then find good colored contacts and larp as a hapa pretty boy

• +1
I can see you being a pretty boy 100%
+
I think eyeliner and Earrings will fit you as well

• +1

imo you look too masc to do the cringe uwu kawaii #azn tiktoks some of these asian guys are doing but I doubt you wanna do that

you look good so who knows if you manage to make good interesting content you might blow up

• +1
Did you work on your jawline and eyelashes ?
If yes, then how did you maxxed them ?

• +1

imo you look too masc to do the cringe uwu kawaii #azn tiktoks some of these asian guys are doing but I doubt you wanna do that

you look good so who knows if you manage to make good interesting content you might blow up
Yeah definitely not wanting to do TikTok, especially the dumb shit Asians do there. Im also just asking if I could pull off the eboy look, not actually doing TikTok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
If yes then how did you maxxed them ?
I just lost fat and bloat from face to get jaw, eyelashes always been long but i have been putting Vaseline on them and slightly curling them to make them appear fuller and longer

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero
Yeah definitely not wanting to do TikTok, especially the dumb shit Asians do there. Im also just asking if I could pull off the eboy look, not actually doing TikTok
oh okay I misunderstood you definitely can if you do the things you said

• +1
If yes, then how did you maxxed them ?
For context here’s what I looked like, like maybe 3-4 months ago. Bloated subhuman
A24C9EC7 1509 4ED0 8A94 20ECFA2B37F3

• +1
Reactions: tournesol and GalacticHero
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and Kingcel32
Rhino + contacts + blush + BB cream + straightened hair for curtains ASAP if you wanna pretty boy max
A rhino to reduce nostril width? Don’t want to hardmaxx just yet. I can do everything else tho

What would supposed rating be if I did those things

A rhino to reduce nostril width? Don’t want to hardmaxx just yet. I can do everything else tho

What would supposed rating be if I did those things
Yes nigga your nose is huge

No idea, do it and find out

• Love it
Yes nigga your nose is huge

No idea, do it and find out
it doesnt look too huge but it would ascend him tbh
sorry man u need surgery softmaxxing wont work

i think u may need more jaw and zygos
just take a pic of u and a pic of a pretty boy of ur race and compare the difference and see what surgery u can do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Kingcel32
it doesnt look too huge but it would ascend him tbh
sorry man u need surgery softmaxxing wont work

i think u may need more jaw and zygos
just take a pic of u and a pic of a pretty boy of ur race and compare the difference and see what surgery u can do
true I always wanted to look like you tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twilight and Deleted member 19551
No perm, tattoos, fashion, etc but are asking if you can tiktokmaxx? You simply aren't NT enough for it.

Last edited:
  • +1
No perm, tattoos, fashion, etc but are asking if you can tiktokmaxx. You simply aren't NT enough for it.
nah I don't want to do tiktok, I just want to know if I my phenotype is right to eboymaxx/prettyboymaxx. I should've clarified tbh

Look like an islander

• +1
nah I don't want to do tiktok, I just want to know if I my phenotype is right to eboymaxx/prettyboymaxx. I should've clarified tbh
You can start off by softmaxxing before asking questions like this.

• +1
You can start off by softmaxxing before asking questions like this.
ok what would you suggest I softmax. I really only have to lose like 1-2lbs more lbs of fat, skincare, haircut and style.

Maybe, but u need sharper jaw. also get faggy earrings like this and make haircut, bunch of fashionable clothing also u can make fake tattooes and easily pass on tiktok. U need to be strong cuz with punchable faggy face of e boy other men will call you out so do some legit martial art

• +1
Maybe, but u need sharper jaw. also get faggy earrings like this and make haircut, bunch of fashionable clothing also u can make fake tattooes and easily pass on tiktok. U need to be strong cuz with punchable faggy face of e boy other men will call you out so do some legit martial art
View attachment 1772829
I'll lose a bit more fat, but my jaw may simply be too wide to properly get the eboy look

• +1
You need more cheekbone width and jaw like this guy

Attachments

• Skärmbild (11).png
    Skärmbild (11).png
    344.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
funny thing is when you think you're almost done softmaxxing there's still a long way to go . you're doing well though you could look chadlite facially I would refer to Vasti Nico or scarface.xo on ig, the curly curtains work for your pheno, and he uses green contacts

Attachments

• scarfxce-xo-1.jpeg
    scarfxce-xo-1.jpeg
    12.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1