Do I have the potential to heightmax?

Donkeyballs

Donkeyballs

Diamond
I turned 16 one month and a half ago, I am 5’6, my mother is 5’4 and my father is 5’11. My grandfather (paternal side) is 6ft and the brother of my father is 6’1.
My grandfather (maternal side) is (5’9) and my mother’s brother is a little bit taller than my father but one cm below 6ft.

I started puberty at my very late 12’s and I haven’t really hit a growth spurt, I’ve just grown some cm each year.
Basically all the males of my family grew late, with the most special case being my fathers brother who was around 162 at 16 but grew to 186cm(he probably had late puberty, I will try to find images of him.)
Idk if growth patterns pass through generations,.

*also to cut aromasin tablets do you need a pill cutter or can you cut it with something else?

*tldr: there’s no tldr.

• +1
Reactions: Z@ck_HaK
I have a friend who's forefathers and current gen usually got a late growth spurt. They would be around 5'4"-5'6" before 16-17 and grow to 5'11"-6'2". Tho he(my friend) got unlucky cuz he's 18 and still didn't get it(growth spurt). I would say it depends. But you definitely have potential in heightmaxxing. Sleep for 8-9 hours, drink raw milk. You can incorporate bone marrow, beans even take hgh to grow if your growth plates are open (check it from x-ray)

In conclusion, Ye it's definitely possible for growth spurt patterns to pass through gens.

I'm 5'6" at 16 like you too. But paternal and maternal grandfathers are only 5'9" and 5'3" 😂. Even my parents are midgets(standing at only 5'4" and 4'10"). I'm aiming for 5'8"-5'9" to cope. If I lived in the west it would have been far beyond over for me.

Last edited: