Do I have the privilege of the N word and hard R?

Wrong.

@Autismcel We don’t have a caste system like they do.

In Pakistan, caste is another word for tribe.

So people of the “Sayyid” caste want to marry other members of the “Sayyid” caste. Or the Malik caste only wants to marry another member of the Malik caste.

We don’t have any of that Brahmin-Dalit stuff.
yeah pretty much muslims jatts marry muslim jatts type shi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56659
Ah, so basically like the tribes system in arabian countries
You have that as well? Mirin. Yeah, I don’t think it’s bad but other muzzies cry and say it’s haram to have preferences. :hnghn: They want us to race-mix for instance when we don’t do that (generally).

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, mayo mogger and Deleted member 56659
yeah pretty much muslims jatts marry muslim jatts type shi
Yes, but the way you word it when you use the word “caste” is they think of the caste system in your country.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56659 and mayo mogger
True kang

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Autismcel
Yes, but the way you word it when you use the word “caste” is they think of the caste system in your country.
well thats pretty much caste system aswell sikhs dont have any caste system of their own but the jatts dont intermarry with khatris or chamars.

lower caste or upper caste converts still carry their caste of which their ancestors belonged to muslims do identify by that

eg:- potohari rajputs who are mostly muslim still carry their caste.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 56659
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and Deleted member 56659
well thats pretty much caste system aswell sikhs dont have any caste system of their own but the jatts dont intermarry with khatris or chamars.

lower caste or upper caste converts still carry their caste of which their ancestors belonged to muslims do identify by that

eg:- potohari rajputs who are mostly muslim still carry their caste.
Caste system is different where you divide it into Brahmins with high status or Dalits with no status. We don’t have that.

It makes sense that Sikh Jatts don’t marry chamars because chamars are Christians.

Idk what you exactly are trying to say but Potohari Rajputs form their own separate genetic cluster along with other Potoharis even if they’re Sikhs or Vedics.

Fuaaark, this makes me wanna do a DNA test.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
II AM NORMALL , WHITE WHITE

@ray GHRANDICK STUPIDD DICKK I HOPEE YOU DIEE

• Love it
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Caste system is different where you divide it into Brahmins with high status or Dalits with no status. We don’t have that.

It makes sense that Sikh Jatts don’t marry chamars because chamars are Christians.

Idk what you exactly are trying to say but Potohari Rajputs form their own separate genetic cluster along with other Potoharis even if they’re Sikhs or Vedics.

Fuaaark, this makes me wanna do a DNA test.
no sikhs dont intermarry even with sikh chamars and sikh khatris even when their gurus belonged to the same caste of khatris. whilst skihism has no caste system

same goes for muslims as far i know

thats how it is you cant run away from your roots bhai.

• Love it
Reactions: Autismcel