Do I have to go to Europe to get Bimax consults?

green

green

Iron
I'm seeing Gunson in person in September, but it's easier to get out to him cause I live in the states. I'm considering a Euro surgeon cause they might be cheaper than Gunson. Can I send the info from my consult with Gunson to these other European providers? Do any do online consults where this would be feasible? Or do I need to plan out a trip to Europe to see some of these doctors for in person consultation?

Dr. Ramin Zarrinbal (Germany)
Dr. Albino Triaca (Switzerland)
Dr. Daniel Brusco (Switzerland)
Dr. Hermann Sailer (Switzerland)
Dr Defrancq (Belgium + London)
Dr. Maurice Mommaerts (Belgium)
Dr van der Dussen (Belgium)
Dr Raffaini (Itay)
Ortognatica Roma (Italy)
Dr. Valerio Ramieri (Italy)
Dr. Federico Hernández Alfaro (Spain)
Dr. Sergio González Otero (Spain, posts here under the name @Sergio-OMS )

Dr. Konrad Walerzak (Poland)
Dr. Simonas Grybauskas (Lithuania)
Prof Ilze Akota (Latvia)
Dr Andreishchev (Russia)

Dr Antipov (USA)
Arnett/Gunson (USA - good but very expensive)
Dr, Larry Wolford
Dr Regina Rodman (ENT/Plast not maxfac but does aesthetic bimax) (Texas)
L. Stephen Vaughan D.D.S.
Dr. Stephen Schendel (USA)
Dr. Paul Coceancig (Australia, IMDO)

Dr. Neo (Cyprus)
Dr. Nabil Fakih (Lebanon)
Dr. Vikram Shetty (India)
Dr. Sunil Richardson (India)
Dr. Jorge Espinosa (Colombia)

When looking for a surgeon I think you should consider three things: distance, skill and price.

I haven't done much research buut I would imagine the top surgeons in the big cities would be at a simillar skill level to the ones in europe. I could be wrong here so you will have to do your own research.

I would also imagine these top surgeons will be costing $$$, so maybe travelling to europe would be cheaper overall. You will also have to factor in that each visit to europe will cost you $1000s of dollars. Finally you will also have to find and orthodonist in America willing to cooperate with a surgeon in europe. If the orthodonist isn't near you, you will have to factor in additional travel cost because you will have to visit your orthodonist frequently.

Maybe it will end up being much cheaper if you travel to europe, but if the prices are comparable, it is really worth all the hassle travelling to europe or not. People will bark for any surgeon, saying they have the hands of god, or they are the worst surgeon on the planet, who will butcher your face.

My decision would be price, if I am going to save alot of money travelling to europe, its probably worth it.

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181, far336, Deleted member and 2 others
Poland seems really good. If you see konrads ted talk. He is all about the :blackpill:and airway functionality.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pumanator and Acromegaly_Chad
antipov is a good option
maybe u can get it for 20k

Check out his website too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back