do i have to take nolvadex my entire cycle?

ZoomerSpicoid415

ZoomerSpicoid415

Silver
Running 20mg 5x week after I got puffy nipples

this shit raises my heart rate alot, fucks with my eyes/drys them and makes me a anxious faggot

I don't even have gyno at all I think, just puffy nipples but with no sensation/pain/tingles in my nipples but I have a high Bf so Im scared

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Are you taking test/AAS or SARM's?

How about you stop coping and take the reeaaaaal shit

• JFL
Reactions: coisbhai, N1666 and n9wiff
Running 20mg 5x week after I got puffy nipples

this shit raises my heart rate alot, fucks with my eyes/drys them and makes me a anxious faggot

I don't even have gyno at all I think, just puffy nipples but with no sensation/pain/tingles in my nipples but I have a high Bf so Im scared
nigga what u take it for pct, u was legit taking hcg during cycle too, pct exists. u take these shit on pct
this guy didnt do research on the baseline level lol, also id use 500 over 250 i said this many times and others, idk why people still do 250 as a dose

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
nigga what u take it for pct, u was legit taking hcg during cycle too, pct exists. u take these shit on pct

this guy didnt do research on the baseline level lol, also id use 500 over 250 i said this many times and others, idk why people still do 250 as a dose
i havent used HCG since that post i think 2 weeks ago, I still have the issues with my nipples bro and from what Ive seen 200-250 is the perfect zone, I just want high T and quicker gains and recovery I don't wanna be chris bumstead

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek
i havent used HCG since that post i think 2 weeks ago, I still have the issues with my nipples bro and from what Ive seen 200-250 is the perfect zone, I just want high T and quicker gains and recovery I don't wanna be chris bumstead
bruh nigga do u really think a testosterone cycle will make u chris bumstead? 500 is the best dose, way easier to control estrogen, 200-250 if u accidentally crash estrogen its over. and nolvadex is for pct

bruh nigga do u really think a testosterone cycle will make u chris bumstead? 500 is the best dose, way easier to control estrogen, 200-250 if u accidentally crash estrogen its over. and nolvadex is for pct
Im being hyperbolic, I know 500 is like a first beginner cycle and im running 250 for my first 10 weeks to see how I'll feel instead of jumping in it immediately, I Alr have a 500 bottle on hand in my closet. I did my blood on friday and my estrogen/estradiol is in normal range but I still had the issue with nipples so I began the nolvadex and injecting more frequently now my nipples are about at 90% of what they were before I started, I don't wanna continue using this nolvadex anymore though

• +1
Reactions: asdvek