Do i have to upgrade my Tinder to do something?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Just made Tinder and got a few likes the first few hours, but i can't see who liked me, it tells me to upgrade. So do i have to do it to start some action? How do you use the free version?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
you swipe you complete retard.

• JFL
Reactions: Heirio, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2810 and 1 other person
Just made Tinder and got a few likes the first few hours, but i can't see who liked me, it tells me to upgrade. So do i have to do it to start some action? How do you use the free version?
how many likes the first 24h ?

you swipe you complete retard.
I did it now, what will happen next? I have 10 likes from some girls but they are blured out and i can't see them, when i try to match them it says upgrade to gold

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3043
I did it now, what will happen next? I have 10 likes from some girls but they are blured out and i can't see them, when i try to match them it says upgrade to gold
Just keep swiping on foids. If they swiped on u earlier then u will match them. Or if you swipe on them first and they swipe on u later u will also match with them

Just keep swiping on foids. If they swiped on u earlier then u will match them. Or if you swipe on them first and they swipe on u later u will also match with them
But i want to see those that directly have already liked me, do i need gold version for it?
how many likes the first 24h ?
5 likes first 9 hours

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3043
But i want to see those that directly have already liked me, do i need gold version for it?

5 likes first 9 hours
Yes u need Gold to see if foids like u.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
bro just watch carefully at the blured pic and when you see them in the swipe do swipe right

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heirio, TsarTsar444, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
Lol bra forget the likes .Just fucking swipe and then see what happens

yes comrade

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
it's over fam