• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
TeenAscender

TeenAscender

Lost
tbh HGH sounds too good to be true, frame growth, height growth (accentuated with an AI) even for ppl without GHD. I mire the inhib of some people who literally inject untested chinese chemicals without even testing the legitimacy of their "HGH," but now im considering it (16yrs old)

tbh HGH sounds too good to be true, frame growth, height growth (accentuated with an AI) even for ppl without GHD. I mire the inhib of some people who literally inject untested chinese chemicals without even testing the legitimacy of their "HGH," but now im considering it (16yrs old)
dont do it , it will be weird untested shit , ccan even be hgh made for animals

and hgh doesnt always equal to good , u can end up with acromegaly and become a ugly fuck

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Constantin Denis, adotsdot and TeenAscender
dont do it , it will be weird untested shit , ccan even be hgh made for animals

and hgh doesnt always equal to good , u can end up with acromegaly and become a ugly fuck
mfw you get acromegaly after a year of hgh therapy :feelskek:

If u want to inject gh go to thinksteriods and look through good generics.

guys who try to sell steroids online are trying to fulfill their fantasy of being the cool school drug dealer which they could never do back then as they were too nerdy to do it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
If u want to inject gh go to thinksteriods and look through good generics.
what if one of the chinese suppliers im looking at sells the generics (jintropin)

mfw you get acromegaly after a year of hgh therapy :feelskek:
anyone can, you never know how a body reacts to it

@TeenAscender forget hgh, just get clavicle widening and limb lengthening surgery its a much safer alternative

None of them sell it on alibaba anymore. Post where you were going to buy from...

Do it or high inhib

Miring inhib if you do