Do I hop on Taz or taper up on tret?

mog_me

mog_me

Skincel
Already made a thread about this but it was brutal 0 reply. Been on it since august in an attempt to fix mild acne and now my face has lots of acne and scarring It literally has done nothing for my face it hasn’t even fixed the lines on my forehead. Someone said that the cream versions can cause pores to be clogged. Coincidentally my tret happens to be cream. I have a couple options, quit tret completely, taper up to 0.1, or hop on Taz. What do you think bhais? Accutane isn’t an option I’m 5’10 and my plates are open

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
pls quit everything for your own sake

Battery acid

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Haven’t been on tret in like a week, only been moisturizing things just haven’t gotten better
yea it takes time man, your skin barrier is fucked ofcourse it's gonna take a while to heall.
soothe your skin, don't put actives on it

I can’t even spot treat with benzoyl peroxide?
no, let your skin heal on itself. That's why you should eat clean and natural so your body is healthy
healthy body = healthy skin

• +1
Reactions: N1666
yea it takes time man, your skin barrier is fucked ofcourse it's gonna take a while to heall.
soothe your skin, don't put actives on it
How long did it take for you to start seeing results? I’ve been eating only natural stuff too

How long did it take for you to start seeing results? I’ve been eating only natural stuff too
for me it took a month for my active acne to get tapered down since my gut was so destroyed. Then I just had to moisturize and let my skin barrier and PIE heal on itself

for me it took a month for my active acne to get tapered down since my gut was so destroyed. Then I just had to moisturize and let my skin barrier and PIE heal on itself
Ah ok. I have been doing nothing but moisturizing and my skin is is not dry or irritated anymore but the acne is still there. What does “pie” mean? I will push on anyways I guess.

Ah ok. I have been doing nothing but moisturizing and my skin is is not dry or irritated anymore but the acne is still there. What does “pie” mean? I will push on anyways I guess.
pls keep pushing, your gut and liver is still a little inflamed but the diet will fix that soon. Once your intestines, gut and liver is healthy the acne will dissapear. PIE is the red marks that are left behind when the acne dissapears. These take a little longer to go away (2 months or so) but they don't look bad or stand out in specific.

• +1
Reactions: mog_me
If I had a choice I'd pick Taz, but it is not available in my country and I can't find a good source. I always thought I had acne, but it was just post acne marks/slight scarring, my actual acne was gone from use of benzoyl peroxide

• +1
What moisturiser do you use?

pls keep pushing, your gut and liver is still a little inflamed but the diet will fix that soon. Once your intestines, gut and liver is healthy the acne will dissapear. PIE is the red marks that are left behind when the acne dissapears. These take a little longer to go away (2 months or so) but they don't look bad or stand out in specific.
What do you eat do you eat any cheese or anything

What do you eat do you eat any cheese or anything
this is also important, no I don't eat cheese.
Some foods can inflame your gut even though they're healthy.
For me, cheese, and anything with high levels of fat break me out. But that doesn't mean they will break you out.

It's a process of trial and error to figure out what helps your skin and what works against it. After a while you will start to notice what works good and just keep eating these.

I eat skyr, a lot of meats, eggs, leafy greens, bananas, blueberries, potatoes, milk, dates, papaya, ...

• +1
this is also important, no I don't eat cheese.
Some foods can inflame your gut even though they're healthy.
For me, cheese, and anything with high levels of fat break me out. But that doesn't mean they will break you out.

It's a process of trial and error to figure out what helps your skin and what works against it. After a while you will start to notice what works good and just keep eating these.

I eat skyr, a lot of meats, eggs, leafy greens, bananas, blueberries, potatoes, milk, dates, papaya, ...
I thought bananas sugar content can break you out. You think I can eat bread?

I thought bananas sugar content can break you out. You think I can eat bread?
bananas are god sent, they work amazing for MY acne.
idk ab bread, never tried it.
But try it out and if it doesn't make your skin break out even better keep eating it.

• +1
bananas are god sent, they work amazing for MY acne.
idk ab bread, never tried it.
But try it out and if it doesn't make your skin break out even better keep eating it.
I’m not sure what to pack in my lunch other than bread for sandwhiches so yeah. I’m not even breaking out that much anymore it’s straight up just acne marks that won’t go away and scarring. None of it is poppable

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
I’m not sure what to pack in my lunch other than bread for sandwhiches so yeah. I’m not even breaking out that much anymore it’s straight up just acne marks that won’t go away and scarring. None of it is poppable
Give it time brother, it’ll feel so good once your skin starts getting clear

Already made a thread about this but it was brutal 0 reply. Been on it since august in an attempt to fix mild acne and now my face has lots of acne and scarring It literally has done nothing for my face it hasn’t even fixed the lines on my forehead. Someone said that the cream versions can cause pores to be clogged. Coincidentally my tret happens to be cream. I have a couple options, quit tret completely, taper up to 0.1, or hop on Taz. What do you think bhais? Accutane isn’t an option I’m 5’10 and my plates are open

Do you have naturally oily or dry skin? Ppl with dry skin should be on tret cream, ppl with oily skin should be on tret gel. Doing otherwise is utter stupidity, it's not the tretinoin that doesn't work, but you use it in the wrong way.

Do you have naturally oily or dry skin? Ppl with dry skin should be on tret cream, ppl with oily skin should be on tret gel. Doing otherwise is utter stupidity, it's not the tretinoin that doesn't work, but you use it in the wrong way.
How can you tell? Sometimes my skin gets dry on my facebut my forehead can get oily

How can you tell? Sometimes my skin gets dry on my facebut my forehead can get oily

A dermatologist or cosmetician can tell on sight. Also you can guess by that, after washing your face clean, how much time it takes for it to become oily/greasy naturally again. If you don't do anything, just stay still.

A dermatologist or cosmetician can tell on sight. Also you can guess by that, after washing your face clean, how much time it takes for it to become oily/greasy naturally again. If you don't do anything, just stay still.
My forehead takes like 5 hours to become oily