do I just roid?

DNRDniggerking

DNRDniggerking

@moggathon alt acc. (jk master dont rape me)
I am super tired of my low T existence. my genetics have raped me when it comes to testosterone productions. "muh just sleep" kys with that cope.
I am 19 will be turning 20 in a couple of months, does it even make a difference if I start now? also I am thinking of doing one cycle and stopping so I can get closer to my natural limit and not risk losing fertility or staying on TRT for life. thinking 500mg test 400mg mast hcg 1000iu weekly and aromasin on hand.
what do you think?

• +1
Reactions: 14vic, Outerz14 and Rea
SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGGER KILL YOURSELF

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, Outerz14 and Rea
HOLY FUCK THIS NIGGER IS ACTUALLY RETARDED JFL NOT EVEN GONNA BOTHER EXPLAINING HOW THIS IS WRONG CAUSE I CANT BE ASSED TO LOW IQ BITCH

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and Rea
of course its you I was literally waiting for your reply kyssssss please and do it ASAP you nigger monkey

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and Outerz14

No, don't shut the fuck up and kill yourself... jerk off in your mouth instead.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, Outerz14 and DNRDniggerking
HOLY FUCK THIS NIGGER IS ACTUALLY RETARDED JFL NOT EVEN GONNA BOTHER EXPLAINING HOW THIS IS WRONG CAUSE I CANT BE ASSED TO LOW IQ BITCH
EITHER TALK OR KYS

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
This is so retarded jfl not even gonna bother helping i hope this thread was a ragebait and not real

• +1
You are the retard here, do research for 15 mins youll see what you said is the most retarded shit ever
nigger I reseach mog you to mumbai. maybe I missed something say it or kys and leave you aint helping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: finn899 and Outerz14
do it now or rot forever

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, Outerz14 and DNRDniggerking
I am super tired of my low T existence. my genetics have raped me when it comes to testosterone productions. "muh just sleep" kys with that cope.
I am 19 will be turning 20 in a couple of months, does it even make a difference if I start now? also I am thinking of doing one cycle and stopping so I can get closer to my natural limit and not risk losing fertility or staying on TRT for life. thinking 500mg test 400mg mast hcg 1000iu weekly and aromasin on hand.
what do you think?
What are you even talking about jfl

• +1
nigger I reseach mog you to mumbai. maybe I missed something say it or kys and leave you aint helping
You don't mog shit jfl what you said is fucking retarded to its core you didn't miss "something" you missed literally everything just kys atp

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
blast and cruise or just do sports TRT tbh

You don't mog shit jfl what you said is fucking retarded to its core you didn't miss "something" you missed literally everything just kys atp
holy fuck nigga you are unbareable

what do you think?

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
what the fuck why is there a full on war :lul: maybe im retarded but what is wrong with what he said?

what the fuck why is there a full on war :lul: maybe im retarded but what is wrong with what he said?
bunch of retards trying to make everyone's life harder instead of helping out assuming there is an issue in the first place

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
bunch of retards trying to make everyone's life harder instead of helping out assuming there is an issue in the first place
I don't really care tbh but sleep does help you need to do it consistently and a bunch of other things for it to be beneficial tho so you're wrong and right at the same time

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
what do you think?
Use tesosterone gel for longer ding dong. (y)

• +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking
something to work with. thanks

sleep isnt cope, it does indeed help test production, I said it because I sleep well and my situation isnt where I want it to be. defo better just not where I want.

why not aromasin? I am prone to gyno already wont be risking high e2
of course will be taking low doses while monitoring levels to ensure I dont crash it
okay? whats the problem? more cycles = more risk of permenant shut down

875 iu keeps 93% of leydig cells active. figured 1000iu would help make sure all receptors wont go dormant (there are studies for this)

875 iu keeps 93% of leydig cells active. figured 1000iu would help make sure all receptors wont go dormant (there are studies for this)
something to work with. thanks

sleep isnt cope, it does indeed help test production, I said it because I sleep well and my situation isnt where I want it to be. defo better just not where I want.

why not aromasin? I am prone to gyno already wont be risking high e2
of course will be taking low doses while monitoring levels to ensure I dont crash it

okay? whats the problem? more cycles = more risk of permenant shut down
Jfl fuck off I ain't helping you further. I expected some smart answers but you are sinking more and more each reply you are a fucking retard

• JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969
Jfl fuck off I ain't helping you further. I expected some smart answers but you are sinking more and more each reply you are a fucking retard
me when I troll

“Nigger I research mog you to Mumbai” hahahahaha that is the first and last time that sentence will every be written in history….wtf is that statement lmao

“Nigger I research mog you to Mumbai” hahahahaha that is the first and last time that sentence will every be written in history….wtf is that statement lmao

[IMG alt="zygomoggerr"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/92/92167.jpg?1725672454[/IMG]

zygomoggerr

Bronze
Joined Wednesday at 12:26 AM
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing thread Pissing in urinals is disgusting

what do you think
DNRDniggerking