Do I look a little like hexum or at the least should I lean into that archetype

alexum

alexum

Iron
Joined
Mar 17, 2026
Posts
162
Reputation
39
IMG 4194
IMG 4180
IMG 4150
 
  • +1
Reactions: foidfondler
don't sell yourself short you mog that ogre nigger

if you mean the influencer that is. but yea I can kind of see you look like the original hexum
 
don't sell yourself short you mog that ogre nigger

if you mean the influencer that is. but yea I can kind of see you look like the original hexum
Ye that’s what I mean I want to know how to lean into the original hexums archetype because we have the same pheno I just want to know what to work on hardmaxxes and soft maxxes
 
  • +1
Reactions: foidfondler
Ye that’s what I mean I want to know how to lean into the original hexums archetype because we have the same pheno I just want to know what to work on hardmaxxes and soft maxxes
grow your hair out first of all, and also I would always recommend blasting supra physiological test. it is 100% the best decision I made in my life when I started, and the gains were the least of it. not really geared towards you, but just some general advice
 
grow your hair out first of all, and also I would always recommend blasting supra physiological test. it is 100% the best decision I made in my life when I started, and the gains were the least of it. not really geared towards you, but just some general advice
Did you have any side effects I definitely intend on doing it after I’m done growing
 
  • +1
Reactions: foidfondler
Did you have any side effects I definitely intend on doing it after I’m done growing
zero sides because I had good ancillary planning. I just felt so locked in and focused the first time. everything improved, I was way more confident, I slept a lot better, literally all positives. I was 17 at the time and gained quite a bit of lean mass too, and since then ive been running it once a year with other stuff. my third cycle (started yesterday) is 450 test 300 primo, maybe tbol to finish
 
Did it have much affects on your jaw or brow ridge as I’ve heard they will typically respond
 
  • +1
Reactions: foidfondler
Did it have much affects on your jaw or brow ridge as I’ve heard they will typically respond
nah tbf my dimo was already good and I was pretty much done growing, plus I keep it to 16 week cycles. its kind of too short of a time period to get notable facial changes
 

Similar threads

drippy299
Replies
2
Views
34
S1LOnik
S1LOnik
T
Replies
22
Views
94
Zenithcel
Zenithcel
mxsd_1
Replies
2
Views
43
mxsd_1
mxsd_1
receessed
Replies
1
Views
41
5ft2cutecel
5ft2cutecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top