NerdcelThundercok

Equinox
Been dark triad maxing 2 days no shower no wipe no shaving

Do I look better?????

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger and Schizomogger
Please don't become the new @FunkyFlamingo

Who? What he did
He's a delusional user that posts ratings every fucking day looking the exact same asking for ratings and what to improve as a cope mechanism because many rate him low mtn/ltn but he thinks he is htn. Users here told him a thousand times his failos and halos as well as ratings but he just keeps on doing the same shit without improving. I suggest posting rating pics, taking into account the advice given and applying it and posting a picture again. Until then no real need for other rating posts imo.

get a shower Bro wtf does that mean?
darktriadmaxxing
no shower no wipe no brushing teeths no shave, just like richard mogmirez

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and goo25
He's a delusional user that posts ratings every fucking day looking the exact same asking for ratings and what to improve as a cope mechanism because many rate him low mtn/ltn but he thinks he is htn. Users here told him a thousand times his failos and halos as well as ratings but he just keeps on doing the same shit without improving. I suggest posting rating pics, taking into account the advice given and applying it and posting a picture again. Until then no real need for other rating posts imo.
do i look better dark triadmaxxed tho?
do i mog him????
over???

2 days no shave and u are still clean…

Low T cuckhold get the fuck off my screen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dxelt and the BULL
mog me into another dimension

lol crazy how i need to shave every single day while boneless and this nigga with a is clean

fuaa brutal, been leanmaxxing with poor sleep for like 2 weeks, just trying to catch up my old physique !
u mirin brah?

lol crazy how i need to shave every single day while boneless and this nigga with a is clean

brutal ! i was never able to grew a beard, i shaved my mostache like today in the morning, im only 18 years old and i dont think im able to grow a beard, genetics i'll say

You look HTN tbh. Good pheno, height and body as well.

so? do i look better or nah

what pheno i am?! im colombian just curious to know
you look like yourself that hasn't showered and shaved for 2 days. You think if i wont shower for 2 days that Will change my looks? wtf u on bro

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007