Do I look chadlite in this?

Your face is pretty good, but there is something missing.. I don't know what it is.
Let me know if you realize it… that being said can I get hot women?

Ok I will, I already look like I workout but I haven’t for like 3 years so I can probably get a top 10% physique at 5’10 manlet. Am

Question: Am I in the top 20-15% facially and can how can I ascend?
Download faceapp modded version so u don't have to pay for it.

Study psl bullshit and Morph ur face and see urself accordingly

Also,do realistic morphs which don't look uncanny and don't spend too much time on faceàpp or u will get addicted to it and would fuck up that way

Let me know if you realize it… that being said can I get hot women?
If u get a better haircut and get some better clothes and do some gymmaxing yes.

Wear lifts to 6'0 but u can get called out .
How old r u?
Why don't u heightmax?

absolutely not

Download faceapp modded version so u don't have to pay for it.

Study psl bullshit and Morph ur face and see urself accordingly

Also,do realistic morphs which don't look uncanny and don't spend too much time on faceàpp or u will get addicted to it and would fuck up that way
Oh boy, I have been on rotting on this forum for almost 2 years since I was 15. I have spent more time thinking about my looks than anything else in life, it truly has consumed and destroyed me.

And to your other question I’m 17

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sigmamale, bogii and FreakkForLife
Look
Most men are 1-2/10
I am personally 0.8/10

1-3/10 is mid tier normie
below 1 is truecel
3-5/10 is high tier normie
5-6 is chadlite
6-8 is chad
8+ gigachad (0,1% of all men)
aspie rating system

Is that top 20%?
Top 5% chad.
Top 10% chadlite.

Top 20% htn.

Also,damn man ,u look old,do u drink or smoke?:lul:

I didn't know u were 17,u looked like u were 19-21.

This is what the blackpill does:ogre::ogre:,it wastes ur time.
Even wasting time on gaming is better than wasting time on looks.
Such an autistic thing.
The best thing to do is ask the top PSL forum guys for a rating,ask them about ur flaws and what to do to fix them,ask the same question to 6-7 guys,So u get a range of views.
And then see the surgery options,learn about the doctors,see the costs and then start saving up for surgery.

U are 17,u can surely get taller.

Can u spend 200-300$ per month for 1-1.5 years?

• +1
Reactions: bogii
Black ops moggs

Top 5% chad.
Top 10% chadlite.

Top 20% htn.

Also,damn man ,u look old,do u drink or smoke?:lul:

I didn't know u were 17,u looked like u were 19-21.

This is what the blackpill does:ogre::ogre:,it wastes ur time.
Even wasting time on gaming is better than wasting time on looks.
Such an autistic thing.
The best thing to do is ask the top PSL forum guys for a rating,ask them about ur flaws and what to do to fix them,ask the same question to 6-7 guys,So u get a range of views.
And then see the surgery options,learn about the doctors,see the costs and then start saving up for surgery.

U are 17,u can surely get taller.

Can u spend 200-300$ per month for 1-1.5 years?
Yeah man,
Do you mean I look old in a bad way? Or do I just look mature/decent bones(you can be brutal)
I know it’s so fucking autistic bro and it’s fucking depressing to think about how much looks matter in this world
Yeah and I’m gonna save up I already have a job that makes 35k a year

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Black ops moggs
I agree he mogs me, but I have a better hairline than him

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
Can you post a foid on my looks level?
Also can I ascend to that point of getting hot girls
you could get an avg girl with your looks level providing you are NT

Can you post a foid on my looks level?
Why would I not be able to get above average girls If I’m clearly above average
Harsh man
U need a style,better clothes,being NT,get a better body.

Also,u are 17,ur face will change a bit.
I am 18.5 and my face has changed 5% compared to when i was 17.

Maybe it's ur different face,but if u look at David laid and Jeff seid they for some reason look younger than u.

Yes,i think its because of ur bones which make u look older.

Plus ur face looks stressed,a bit sad,a bit depressed which makes u look older than u should,maybe it's just ur pose in the photo which makes u look sad

It's a combo of ur distinct bones+sad face which makes u look old.
Also,ur lips play a part in it

Can youpost a foid on my looks level?
U can get htb, stacylite too if u are NT,a bit tanned and some muslces and if u get taller to 6'0+.

Yes,i think looks Matter but not to the point u should waste so much time after it.
Plus ,no reason to waste tim over things u can't change,but u can change ur face,so do the things i said in post #61 in this thread(consulting about ur flaws, researching about surgery,etc).

Yeah man,
Do you mean I look old in a bad way? Or do I just look mature/decent bones(you can be brutal)
I know it’s so fucking autistic bro and it’s fucking depressing to think about how much looks matter in this world
Yeah and I’m gonna save up I already have a job that makes 35k a year
The biggest flaws on your face are lips+nose+lower third.

I can't pinpoint exactly what's wrong with them,but u can ask other facemaxxers here about this

U need a style,better clothes,being NT,get a better body.

Also,u are 17,ur face will change a bit.
I am 18.5 and my face has changed 5% compared to when i was 17.

Maybe it's ur different face,but if u look at David laid and Jeff seid they for some reason look younger than u.

Yes,i think its because of ur bones which make u look older.

Plus ur face looks stressed,a bit sad,a bit depressed which makes u look older than u should,maybe it's just ur pose in the photo which makes u look sad

It's a combo of ur distinct bones+sad face which makes u look old.
Also,ur lips play a part in it
Oh that’s interesting because I have been deeply depressed and suicidal over the last year a half (although no one knows this). and a and maybe it’s having an effect on my face, I pray it’s reversible. I legit cut my arm so deep I probably needed stitches but didn’t get them and now I have a disgusting 3 inch scar.
I appreciate ur advice man some Low IQ parrot Austists in the forum repeat the same phrases that have no meaning and aren’t helpful so thanks for the reponses and honesty

The biggest flaws on your face are lips+nose+lower third.

I can't pinpoint exactly what's wrong with them,but u can ask other facemaxxers here about this
Lol damn that’s tough though because that’s legit 2/3 of my face and mostly Unfixable.
I wonder if I will be able to have a good life with women or not man

No put a baseball cap on or something

Look
Most men are 1-2/10
I am personally 0.8/10

1-3/10 is mid tier normie
below 1 is truecel
3-5/10 is high tier normie
5-6 is chadlite
6-8 is chad
8+ gigachad (0,1% of all men)
actually makes sense if we go by female logic which is exactly what matters in the first place when rating. And most men are falling into the first two categories. For foids you are either hideous, ugly or attractive

actually makes sense if we go by female logic which is exactly what matters in the first place when rating. And most men are falling into the first two categories. For foids you are either hideous, ugly or attractive
What category am I in?

I’m trolling you look good, not chadlite but your good. Take better pic tho your pics are ass
Ok and I can get a better man cut, I’ve just been buzzcutting myself every 3 months and let it grow out. Why not chadlite and can I ascend?

If u wanna heightmaxx,take Aromasin ,and take HGH+igf1
How long do I have to grow left, almost 18 and haven’t really grown in the last year. Also hgh has too many dangerous side effects for me willing to try. I absolutely fucked myself though during puberty, I averaged 2-4 hours of sleep predicted to be 6’0 and got to 5’10

Ok and I can get a better man cut, I’ve just been buzzcutting myself every 3 months and let it grow out. Why not chadlite and can I ascend?
Post better pics and I’ll tell you

Oh that’s interesting because I have been deeply depressed and suicidal over the last year a half (although no one knows this). and a and maybe it’s having an effect on my face, I pray it’s reversible. I legit cut my arm so deep I probably needed stitches but didn’t get them and now I have a disgusting 3 inch scar.
I appreciate ur advice man some Low IQ parrot Austists in the forum repeat the same phrases that have no meaning and aren’t helpful so thanks for the reponses and honesty
Damn bro,get help,do ur mom and dad stay at home or work somewhere else?do u have siblings?

U shouldn't be afflicted by blackpill this much,the low iq dogs on this forum will try to present themselves Better than "normies and bluepillers" and are always spreading the "blackpill" but will never tell u about the mental effects of blackpill.

I am on this forum because i was searching about heightmaxxing stuff and someone posted a heightmaxxing thread of looksmax on reddit.

I still stay cautious from the offtopic section of this site because of the weird bullshit posts and threads there.

Even in looksmaxing threads i ignore the bullshit stuff and focus only on the looksmaxing things.

This is how u should use this site.

Are u in high school currently?
U should get some friends and take 1 month off this site,reset ur brain,stop caring about girls so much,i mean try doing that for 1 month,get some hobbies and play some outdoor sports

Avoid weird forums like this.
Try to Live ur life as a bluepilled normie for 1 month and notice the changes,don't think too much about this goal just do it,If ur into computer gaming ,try doing it for 1-2 hours.
Better read some novels
Go to ur friends house ,spend time there.

U are a young guy at the age of 17 and u are wasting ur life this way,cutting urself up,don't do that,u can get infection and die.
Ur sadness reflects on ur face,and u might be stunting ur height because of heightened cortisol levels.
if u follow a religion,try to be more devout,look into it,don't get on an extreme side like the conspiracist schizo evangelicals,but try to be moderate.
Do what helps u feel better and get better.

And as i said before ,look matter,but not as much as the site makes it out to be

This site is full of social outcasts, people with no dreams outside of getting laid(look at amnesia),no hobbies and interests

Dont be one of them.
U will spend time on this forum and u will feel that these people are to be idolized and are ur friends,but it dosent work out that way.
When u will leave this site after a few years,the wasted time and opportunities will dawn on u,and u will feel even worse.
This should be a wake-up call for u.

If u can see a psychologist/psychiatrist,do that,don't visit the weirdos with blue hairs, especially women,they won't give u good results,u have money ,35k per year,visit an expensive psychologist who is famous and understands his patients.

Also,what job do u do?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmamale and FrameMogger
How long do I have to grow left, almost 18 and haven’t really grown in the last year. Also hgh has too many dangerous side effects for me willing to try. I absolutely fucked myself though during puberty, I averaged 2-4 hours of sleep predicted to be 6’0 and got to 5’10
If ur plates are open,u can grow,dosent matter if u didn't grow for 2 years or 3 years.

HGH dosent have much side effects and most of them can be prevented or minimized if u follow the correct protocol,i will make a thread and tag u.
A lot of people here spread misinfo and do fear-mongering.

If u are interested,just write "tag me" on my profile pag,so I don't forget to tag u.

If ur plates are open,and u take aromasin,it would prevent ur plates from fusing and as long as u take it ,u would have time to grow

If u take it for 2 years,u will have growing time for 2 years.

Also,i am 18 and still grew this year,and i didn't grow since i turned 16 until this year

Last edited:
View attachment 1659666
Do I look like a chadlite here?
Also would rhino for sharper tip and chin implant ascend me
imo your lower third isnt long enough, maybe u have a small overbite of some sort
nice eye area, coloring, and eyebrows.
get a nice tiktok hairstyle and thicken your neck. start brushing your lips and using lip balm to keep them hydrated
HTN easily pushable to chadlite

Damn bro,get help,do ur mom and dad stay at home or work somewhere else?do u have siblings?

U shouldn't be afflicted by blackpill this much,the low iq dogs on this forum will try to present themselves Better than "normies and bluepillers" and are always spreading the "blackpill" but will never tell u about the mental effects of blackpill.

I am on this forum because i was searching about heightmaxxing stuff and someone posted a heightmaxxing thread of looksmax on reddit.

I still stay cautious from the offtopic section of this site because of the weird bullshit posts and threads there.

Even in looksmaxing threads i ignore the bullshit stuff and focus only on the looksmaxing things.

This is how u should use this site.

Are u in high school currently?
U should get some friends and take 1 month off this site,reset ur brain,stop caring about girls so much,i mean try doing that for 1 month,get some hobbies and play some outdoor sports

Avoid weird forums like this.
Try to Live ur life as a bluepilled normie for 1 month and notice the changes,don't think too much about this goal just do it,If ur into computer gaming ,try doing it for 1-2 hours.
Better read some novels
Go to ur friends house ,spend time there.

U are a young guy at the age of 17 and u are wasting ur life this way,cutting urself up,don't do that,u can get infection and die.
Ur sadness reflects on ur face,and u might be stunting ur height because of heightened cortisol levels.
if u follow a religion,try to be more devout,look into it,don't get on an extreme side like the conspiracist schizo evangelicals,but try to be moderate.
Do what helps u feel better and get better.

And as i said before ,look matter,but not as much as the site makes it out to be

This site is full of social outcasts, people with no dreams outside of getting laid(look at amnesia),no hobbies and interests

Dont be one of them.
U will spend time on this forum and u will feel that these people are to be idolized and are ur friends,but it dosent work out that way.
When u will leave this site after a few years,the wasted time and opportunities will dawn on u,and u will feel even worse.
This should be a wake-up call for u.

If u can see a psychologist/psychiatrist,do that,don't visit the weirdos with blue hairs, especially women,they won't give u good results,u have money ,35k per year,visit an expensive psychologist who is famous and understands his patients.

Also,what job do u do?
Facts, don’t rot on this site. This guy is not as fucked. As someone with a social life I’d recommend what this guy is saying

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Facts, don’t rot on this site. This guy is not as fucked. As someone with a social life I’d recommend what this guy is saying

Also,read these posts for some more input

Sometimes being bluepilled is good,if not fully bluepilled,being halfway between blupill and blackpill js better
And if u are afraid that u would miss chances with women,i would say i am not asking u to not looksmax,i am just saying don't get too deep in this blackpill shit.
Forget all other bullshit,your motto for looksmaxing should be "if i look the best i can,i would get more women".
And as i said before leave this site for 1 month and notice the difference.

Last edited:
TikTok Haircut, Clear Skin and Tan/Megadosing Beta-Carotene will ascend you

• +1
Reactions: Schönling
Lol damn that’s tough though because that’s legit 2/3 of my face and mostly Unfixable.
I wonder if I will be able to have a good life with women or not man
Also,u can fix this.
Its not unfixable.
U can get a mouth widening device for mouth width or a lip commisuroplasty and many other surgeries are there ,for lower third ,chin wing,side wing,jaw implants, genioplasty and many other surgeries, for nose rhino and fillers and many other surgeries are there

imo your lower third isnt long enough, maybe u have a small overbite of some sort
nice eye area, coloring, and eyebrows.
get a nice tiktok hairstyle and thicken your neck. start brushing your lips and using lip balm to keep them hydrated
HTN easily pushable to chadlite
What percent of the population is chadlite? 10%?

What percent of the population is chadlite? 10%?
Go outside where u live and see how many chadlites there are
For where I live absolutely noone is a chadlite maybe 1/1000 people

Go outside where u live and see how many chadlites there are
For where I live absolutely noone is a chadlite maybe 1/1000 people
I just mean generally speaking, maybe you live in an ugly town. In a white rich neighborhood, would chadlite be like 1/10 men?

I just mean generally speaking, maybe you live in an ugly town. In a white rich neighborhood, would chadlite be like 1/10 men?
yeah, more or less.
but tbh most white rich neighborhoods are filled with just oil money mtn arabs

yeah, more or less.
but tbh most white rich neighborhoods are filled with just oil money mtn arabs
Could I ascend to chadlite? And could I do well in college with women?