Do i look chadlite with hollow cheek morhp?

N

negativetiltedheart

Kraken
??

Attachments

• 83AEF285-E75E-4FD3-A5E0-D383A2A76C0F.jpeg
    83AEF285-E75E-4FD3-A5E0-D383A2A76C0F.jpeg
    160.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 71265
Nigga delete account and live ur happy married life wtf is this shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Soychadcell, liberiangrimreaper, Annihilator and 11 others
Fly me to
The moon

• +1
Reactions: F36 and cavy
And let me playyyy among the stars

• +1
Oh let me see what life is like onnn

• +1
Jupiter and mars

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, neverchadlite, Deleted member 67581 and 1 other person
Wtf no. If this is chadlite then i guess chadlite means ugly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72630, smallman and BlackpillRemedy
Ugly maybe in ur head.
Bruh please stop. You're legit ugly you're just a slightly better looking version of the bull. Both unkempt looking long faced oldcels. Idc if all the rotters rate you htn or whatever

• +1
Reactions: smallman and BlackpillRemedy
Bruh please stop. You're legit ugly you're just a slightly better looking version of the bull. Both unkempt looking long faced oldcels. Idc if all the rotters rate you htn or whatever
I would agree with u if my tinder and irl result was different.

not close

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42956
vodka ascended you

What do u rate op

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42956
What do u rate op
Not sure. He's def not below average, maybe 5 or 5.25 but he looks very off putting for some reason. His face is long and his jaw is really steep, his nose is really long. Everything on his face is just elongated and steep. His jaw frontal angle must be crazy low considering how steep his jaw is combined with his very wide and tall chin

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and smallman

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-06-10 at 11.01.54 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-06-10 at 11.01.54 PM.png
    908.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: smallman and Saint Casanova
Not sure. He's def not below average, maybe 5 or 5.25 but he looks very off putting for some reason. His face is long and his jaw is really steep, his nose is really long. Everything on his face is just elongated and steep. His jaw frontal angle must be crazy low considering how steep his jaw is combined with his very wide and tall chin
I think he looks uncanny cuz he's squinting and cheek sucking and jutting and stuff like that. He should relax his face

This is like tier 6 jaw frontal angle
You're clinically retarded if you measure the JFA on that pic and compare it to an ideal range that was taken from a database of portraits from afar

You're clinically retarded if you measure the JFA on that pic and compare it to an ideal range that was taken from a database of portraits from afar
My jaw frontal angle changes a lot but the deviation usually stays around the same

The pic op sent is clearly from afar. Does it look like a selfie to you

And even if the pic was distorted (which i dont think it is) his jaw is clearly extremely steep either way. With that steepness and huge tall wide chin hes gonna have a really low jaw frontal angle no matter how far the cam is

Does your jaw consider wide or narrow ?

you mean 5 psl?

Obviously i was talking about /10 ...
lol thats too low. You are clearly underating me for somereason. How many normies have hollow cheek with big chin AND strong eyebrows? Midface is fucking cope. Also If was normie. I would never get lols from street and I would get 3-4 matches in tinder.

lol thats too low. You are clearly underating me for somereason. How many normies have hollow cheek with big chin AND strong eyebrows? Midface is fucking cope. Also If was normie. I would never get lols from street and I would get 3-4 matches in tinder.
-Your eyebrows aren't even impressive because you're ethnic. All ethnics have those brows

-Your chin being big makes your already steep jaw even steeper + you look like you have an underbite which is a failo

-Your hollow cheeks are from cheek sucking, not actual good cheekbones. Your facial contours aren't even angular, it's just hollow cheeks plastered on a bloated zygoless face.

Last edited:
  • +1
How is midface cope lmfao? Your face looks super long Even normies would say your face looks extremely long. Wheres the screenshot of the tinder results

-Your eyebrows aren't even impressive because you're ethnic. All ethnics have those brows

-Your chin being big makes your already steep jaw even steeper

-Your hollow cheeks are from cheek sucking and look uncanny anyway and your facial contours aren't even angular
- Eyebrows matter shit tons. It does not matter if Im ethnic.
- I can do easily balance it out. So its not something unfixable failo.
- I told u that my hollow cheek was morhp but did u not bother to read.

- Eyebrows matter shit tons. It does not matter if Im ethnic.
- I can do easily balance it out. So its not something unfixable failo.
- I told u that my hollow cheek was morhp but did u not bother to read.
Also your face looks flat. Send side profile

• +1
How is midface cope lmfao? Your face looks super long Even normies would say your face looks extremely long. Wheres the screenshot of the tinder results
Nobody have told me that my midface is too long. Camera angles can distort them.

This was taken with selfie stick.. It def dont look offputting..

Nobody have told me that my midface is too long. Camera angles can distort them.

This was taken with selfie stick.. It def dont look offputting..

View attachment 2975046
Your midface is long and the long narrow nose adds to the appearance of it being long aswell. I'm sure i'm not the only person who has mentioned it

Also your face looks flat. Send side profile
I will not because everytime I send my realö sideprofile people say im frauding.- and when I literally send morphed sideprofile with recesed jawline only that will be acceptable. I cannot confort people if they already decided that I'm ugly.

I will not because everytime I send my realö sideprofile people say im frauding.- and when I literally send morphed sideprofile with recesed jawline only that will be acceptable. I cannot confort people if they already decided that I'm ugly.
I wont say ur frauding.

We russians mog you, ay least we are not recessed

Your midface is long and the long narrow nose adds to the appearance of it being long aswell. I'm sure i'm not the only person who has mentioned it
I have droopy nose tips and thin lips. Fixing those both will make my midface look shorter. I dont see anything wrong with my midface in mirror. So that shit dont even bother me.

We russians mog you, ay least we are not recessed
You are still butthurt because I said i had two recessed russian in my class? I saw mogger russian just 3 days ago. I was talking shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67581
I have droopy nose tips and thin lips. Fixing those both will make my midface look shorter. I dont see anything wrong with my midface in mirror. So that shit dont even bother me.
Recessed maxilla traits, we russians mog you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
We are friends now