lion092921
Sensitive young boy
- Joined
- Jun 25, 2026
- Posts
- 3,295
- Reputation
- 1,449
I mean people usally go to the gym in morningI walk
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I mean people usally go to the gym in morningI walk
I go to school in morningI mean people usally go to the gym in morning
OkI go to school in morning
You look like a FEV Creature
Shit just stay inside
Shit just stay inside
I terra both of u to deathYou look like a FEV Creature
Shut up before i lock u in a cageI terra both of u to deas
I gonna kms im faggot nigga![]()
Trucel future school shooter
Trucel future school shooter
Omg God look at this they said u that and saying to others to make ur self happier @Turkic Albanian rate this abominatilnTrucel future school shooter
Sub 5Omg God look at this they said u that and saying to others to make ur self happier @Turkic Albanian rate this abominatilnView attachment 5697105
Thats a compliment ngl, there is somedays i dont recognise my self as humanSub 5
High chad with low trust faceOmg God look at this they said u that and saying to others to make ur self happier @Turkic Albanian rate this abominatilnView attachment 5697105
This nigga "turkic albanian" loves me ahhahahaOmg God look at this they said u that and saying to others to make ur self happier @Turkic Albanian rate this abominatilnView attachment 5697105
I don't believe we've ever interacted before tbhThis nigga "turkic albanian" loves me ahhahaha
Thanks for the reps bhaiOmg God look at this they said u that and saying to others to make ur self happier @Turkic Albanian rate this abominatilnView attachment 5697105
We did yesterdayI don't believe we've ever interacted before tbh
Well you prob do nigger but you look like a fucking alienI terra both of u to death
NpThanks for the reps bhai
god of appeal
God of pslgod of appeal
Yes ikVery cute![]()
do you have autism?Cope and i mog u deatch etnich dont cry bc ur uglyView attachment 5665694