Do I look emo enough for high tier emo princesses? Rate my PSL (Rare Motion Video ITT)

aBetterMii

aBetterMii

Petition to add Dogpill to physics
3rd attatchment is video

Rate me, can i get emo princess? I just want an emo princess so badly, i would probably still rot here but nowhere near as much :feelsbadman:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220507-015947_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220507-015947_Instagram.jpg
    692 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220507-015928_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20220507-015928_Snapchat.jpg
    438 KB · Views: 0
  • Emoprinceslover.mp4
    2.5 MB
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24278, galego123, ItsOver.com and 4 others
Lookin like you’re bout to pull some conservative stacys at cabellas with that fit

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: galego123, Xangsane, Deleted member 7580 and 2 others
2874538_Screenshot_20220507-015947_Instagram.jpg

this chap looks like when crackhead goes to fishing tuna in iowa and wonder how he cant get any woman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, galego123, Xangsane and 2 others
Lookin like the type of dude to insist on telling you about how he holds the buck hunter high score at your local dive bar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and aBetterMii
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
3rd attatchment is video

Rate me, can i get emo princess? I just want an emo princess so badly, i would probably still rot here but nowhere near as much :feelsbadman:
Bro is literally one point less attractive than Vinnie Hacker and is asking such a question? God PSL is a brain rotting tool.

• So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii
Lookin like you’re bout to pull some conservative stacys at cabellas with that fit
hes wearing it ironically though so its cool and trendy

uncool = cool in 2022 to annoying zoomers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, rand anon and aBetterMii
You have a pretty mouth...

• +1
3rd attatchment is video

yes you do remind me of the trans guy

• So Sad
hes wearing it ironically though so its cool and trendy

uncool = cool in 2022 to annoying zoomers
I mean yeah but that’s pretty much how every new fashion trend has started throughout history, the artsy cool kids start wearing uncool shit on purpose and it eventually becomes cool again. That’s why fashion is cyclical

• +1
Reactions: galego123, aBetterMii and Deleted member 19157
Yeah you are high psl enough

5.5 psl

• +1
Reactions: galego123, rand anon and aBetterMii
Niggas like you would be the biggest slayer in my school back when I was a teenager.

now you are unironcally calling yourself an incel?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ManzareK, galego123 and aBetterMii
Niggas like you would be the biggest slayer in my school back when I was a teenager.

now you are unironcally calling yourself an incel?
I mean i dont unironically call myself incel, i understand by definition im mentalcel but even then somewhat fakecel since i very rarely get action

• +1
Reactions: galego123 and Deleted member 16501
I mean i dont unironically call myself incel, i understand by definition im mentalcel but even then somewhat fakecel since i very rarely get action
i knew niggas who looked like you who were fucking their girlfriends 3 times a night since they were 16

• So Sad
5-5.5psl
go slay i'll rot some more before i do

• So Sad
5-5.5psl
go slay i'll rot some more before i do
u can get a weak stacylite slavic queen princess mommy milker girlfriend if your NT with a good social circle.

• Love it
Mentalcel

• So Sad
u can get a weak stacylite slavic queen princess mommy milker girlfriend if your NT with a good social circle.
Holy fuckk this is all I would ever need, I had it but “muh self respect” should have let her abuse me :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Holy fuckk this is all I would ever need, I had it but “muh self respect” should have let her abuse me :feelsrope:
When they are screaming crying over the phone that they want you to die :love::love::love: or when they hit you but theyre so tiny and skinny it doesnt hurt :aheago::aheago: i miss it

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and galego123
Yes you have that Lil Peep look and appeal. You can Post Malone Maxx to achieve better results

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine