• Screenshot_20240228_215147_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20240228_215147_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    885.4 KB · Views: 0
yes

• +1
Reactions: ineonx and Bzz
U look normal

Leanmaxxing would ascend me to htn wouldn't it
No, but bimax would, maybe even chadlite. Your problem is not bloat, but recession.

No, but bimax would, maybe even chadlite. Your problem is not bloat, but recession.
It's defo not low enough bf. Yeah my maxilla is mildly receded. Maybe that's why. Also my jaw bones aren't high mass. So they won't make my face stretch that easily.

My face isn't tall enough. Due to short ramus it's harder to get the hollow look. I might have to go to 8 percent BF to reach my peak facial leanness.

My face isn't tall enough. Due to short ramus it's harder to get the hollow look. I might have to go to 8 percent BF to reach my peak facial leanness.
You’re already low bf. Going to 8% would cause hormonal problems. You can try and see for yourself.

Not sure, I don't think so. Your bone structure makes you look fatter visibly as you already know.
And you are relatively lean already

Not sure, I don't think so. Your bone structure makes you look fatter visibly as you already know.
And you are relatively lean already
Only from the front tho. 3/4 and side get way more aesthetic. The bones look better from the angles.

• +1
Reactions: Bzz
Where do you live?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240228_232855.jpg
    Screenshot_20240228_232855.jpg
    443.2 KB · Views: 0
Try furosemide

you look borderline anorexic

Does my face match my body?
too much fat in the abdomen. You’re probably 17%. I have a similar distribution and I had to drop to 10% but it was easy cause my metabolism is very high

Attachments

• 8687F098-B092-45BE-AA34-8D2AEFD1B8E9.png
    8687F098-B092-45BE-AA34-8D2AEFD1B8E9.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: fufurjde
״leqnmaxxing” leanmaxxing can’t save you you’re already lean and your face just stays the same, I’m sorry that’s how it is