Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and Deleted member 3828
No jew resemblance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
looks like statue of David

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Romeo1111 and Deleted member 8244
Do i have any dimpirphism?
You had better pics, you already know that acne and fat cheeks are holding you back, plus work on your facial expressions :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan, Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3828
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
  • +1
Reactions: koalendo and Deleted member 8244
Looks a bit ethic

yes u do ratface fuck get a bimax

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
I don’t care about you or your experience on this forum
and I don’t care about your feelings that’s why I’m telling you straight up you are ugly and need a bimax and some skinmaxxing don’t cry about it this is a blackpill forum go to Reddit or something

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Why is it always the people who say its over who never post their face? Im not taking advice from a coward
You are a retard if u post your face here

• JFL
Reactions: bloatmaxxed
and I don’t care about your feelings that’s why I’m telling you straight up you are ugly and need a bimax and some skinmaxxing don’t cry about it this is a blackpill forum go to Reddit or something
If your so blackpilled then post your face in order to get rated and recommendations then yourself? But you won’t because your a pussy

If your so blackpilled then post your face in order to get rated and recommendations then yourself? But you won’t because your a pussy
cope sommore i mog u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
If you achieve something in future .org gang will come after you :feelskek:
No they wont. Im the nicest user here except for dealing with retards.

Don’t care i’ll just buy vip and delete all my facepics
Good luck finding them all, also some autist %100 saved them

Good luck finding them all, also some autist %100 saved them
Ofc. But my ideal life is living a quiet life. I don’t post my face on social media anyway except snap but thats private

• +1
Of course im racist, but so is everybody else. I have my opinions about blacks whites beaners currys, chinks. But irl if i befriend someone then i discard my prejudices

You look from central/northern europe

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 8244
Anime avi
So? Take a step back and how can you expect me to take you seriously for advice when you and mr fat don’t show your own faces yourselfs? Its cowardly and pathetic in my opinion. I’ve been in the manosphere for like 2 years so I already have analyzed my own face to death. Maybe I just like posting myself because I FEEL attractive. Not that I necessarily objectively am

• JFL
Well then your opinion doesn’t matter if your a virgin. Don’t insult people without telling them how to fix it. my priorities are, lean, and acne… then reevaluate, not jump straight to surgery being 30 lbs overweight

Well then your opinion doesn’t matter if your a virgin. Don’t insult people without telling them how to fix it. my priorities are, lean, and acne… then reevaluate, not jump straight to surgery being 30 lbs overweight
Your chin is over tier

Your chin is over tier
Jfl at you not taking into proportion how i have literal chipmunk cheeks and a high fhwr, which could make an average chin appear tiny in comparison. This is why im going to leanmaxx and then see. Your thinking 10 steps ahead when i still need to looksmax step one. I can’t take you seriously if you don’t use your brain

Jfl at you not taking into proportion how i have literal chipmunk cheeks and a high fhwr, which could make an average chin appear tiny in comparison. This is why im going to leanmaxx and then see. Your thinking 10 steps ahead when i still need to looksmax step one. I can’t take you seriously if you don’t use your brain
You need a taller chin doe your number one problem