Do I look like a chad in this sexy hair pic?

Bzz

Bzz

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
Sexy hair. Top 10 percent hair

Attachments

• IMG_20240509_235635.jpg
    IMG_20240509_235635.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Just get surgery already you fucking coper
Soon brah but not yet. I'll start with fillers. If they look good I'll go with implants. I won't do a bimax as I think it's unnecessary as I can fraud pretty well with beard

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Soon brah but not yet. I'll start with fillers. If they look good I'll go with implants. I won't do a bimax as I think it's unnecessary as I can fraud pretty well with beard
If I were your age, I would already be on a flight to Barcelona.

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and otal_duu
focus on getting commisuroplasty first 💀

How are you going to fraud your sfs amd maxilla?

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
ideal mouth

• +1
Reactions: Bzz
Won't fillers fraud my sfs?
Absolutely not. You need advancement of you mandible and maxilla. Fillers can’t change that.

But bimax would ascend you hard to chadlite tier tbh.

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
Absolutely not. You need advancement of you mandible and maxilla. Fillers can’t change that.

What would fillers do then?

Cope tbh. Bimax is unnecessary. Especially considering the swelling and my gymmaxxing career. I would be better of frauding with beard and possibly fillers and gymmax like hell

Still won’t do shit for your sfs. You’ll just look uncanny and bloated with jaw fillers. Fillers are for people with a good base, you don’t have that, you need bimax first.

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and northern mogger
your skin looks gay

Deformed ah skull

I agree with others not your best pic. Ur head looks long and your lips look thin or something