Do i look like an arab? guess my ethnicity

@Gargantuan @Preston @TRUE_CEL @5ft1 @Niko69

im being harassed by this user daily.. also he keeps claiming that im a female even tho im not

please get them banned

he also dms me like 40 times a day.. pls take care of this.. i wanna have improved experience on this forum
I never dmed you. Also i said retard for obvious overate of a not gl poor dude. Don’t delude him, black qween @Blackgymmax

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax

im being harassed by this user daily.. also he keeps claiming that im a female even tho im not

please get them banned

he also dms me like 40 times a day.. pls take care of this.. i wanna have improved experience on this forum
Just ignore him or stop being a bitch. Or report his PM spams (if that’s even true)

Just ignore him or stop being a bitch. Or report his PM spams (if that’s even true)
it is.. ive reported him and @Blackgymmax too that faggot

no actions are taken..

joke of a place

and wtf do you expect me do.. its not like i can curbstomp his faggot ethnic face thru screen..

i would tho IRL.. ofc

it is.. ive reported him and @Blackgymmax too that faggot

no actions are taken..

joke of a place

and wtf do you expect me do.. its not like i can curbstomp his faggot ethnic face thru screen..

i would tho IRL.. ofc
We can’t just ban whoever makes you angry. Forum doesn’t revolve around you jfl

• +1
We can’t just ban whoever makes you angry. Forum doesn’t revolve around you jfl
Can you ban @rapidinshallah? His lips are making me feel a different type of way :hnghn: and I don't like that 😡😡

• JFL
Reactions: to be human, Blackgymmax and Deprived
I never dmed you. Also i said retard for obvious overate of a not gl poor dude. Don’t delude him, black qween @Blackgymmax
You keep pming telling me to send you shots of my ass and pussy

You fucking freak.. GET IT THRU YOUR WEIRDO SKULL that im not a girl...

I have a suspicion that thats why you harass me outside of dms too.. because you feel like i reject you for not sending you my nudes.. BUT IM NOT A GIRL

Also stop sending me your nasty bulge and nasty 4 inch dick.. im not fucking interested

please get them banned

Send nudes if you're female. :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Blackgymmax

please get them banned

You should be grateful. Youll never dm someone of such high smv ever again in your life, foid

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
  • +1