Do I look like chad/chad lite there?

you look like vshred

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4469
This. Wtf lol. I don’t understand how certain people here even know about this site. It blows my mind to imagine chadlites and in some cases even legit chads like amnesia wasting their youth worrying about minor irrelevant flaws and asking a bunch of autists for ratings.
facts

If you were skinny yeah but now it’s over for you. You’re incel and a 46 year old virgin it’s over for you I’m sorry. Even if you do lose weight you’ve missed out on things most people first experienced at 16. You’re 30 years too late bud and it never began for you. Your singing voice is good for sure but your normal voice is high pitched and weird. People on reddit and fairfax underground bully you all the time. You’re racist because it’s a cope for you. Most women would choose a “negro” over you. You spend your time making silly songs instead of trying to improve.
I’m sorry it’s over for you
You said I looked good.

If you were skinny yeah but now it’s over for you. You’re incel and a 46 year old virgin it’s over for you I’m sorry. Even if you do lose weight you’ve missed out on things most people first experienced at 16. You’re 30 years too late bud and it never began for you. Your singing voice is good for sure but your normal voice is high pitched and weird. People on reddit and fairfax underground bully you all the time. You’re racist because it’s a cope for you. Most women would choose a “negro” over you. You spend your time making silly songs instead of trying to improve.
I’m sorry it’s over for you
I'm 41 anyway it doesn't matter

@Mohamad passive aggressive rape baby dog

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
hmmm.....you've got so many features that mog me to obvlivion, but at the same time you kinda of aren't 'hot'
Honestly kind of hard to put my finger on it. SOme sort of 'xfactor' is missing
But overall, you're obviously above average so tha't's good.
Chad lite? Possibly
that x factor is his lack of pfl