Do I look like narcissus with beard?

H

Hollywood

Inactive troll account. 2024: 172lbs, 6’2 / Dutch.
Lol

Thanks to @eduardkoopman

Attachments

• E1893CDF-08E0-4B81-9CDE-B789E6CD37F7.jpeg
    E1893CDF-08E0-4B81-9CDE-B789E6CD37F7.jpeg
    124.8 KB · Views: 47
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
You look like a mentally ill faggot with a soybeard

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 11143 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Yusu and Deleted member 6382
Lol

Thanks to @eduardkoopman
Damn. F*ing imagine though.
If you had lips like her. And eye shape and eye color halo like her? (and you conceal your dark circles a bit)

You be model tier, TeraChad. Whom could earn shitloads of money from doing some modeling stuffs.
Your base is pretty good actually. So close to full TeraChad with these 3 tweaks.
I dunno how these tweaks would be possiblt to achieve. But if easy-ish to do. It would be incane

Barbara-Palvin-Armani-Beauty-2020-Campaign03.jpg

imo, above woman has the best eye erea and lip erea in the world. the rest of of her face, is okay, so so. But just those 2 features alone, make her a teraStacy topmodel.

• Love it
Reactions: Hollywood
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, zaynbrah and Hollywood
Damn. F*ing imagine though.
If you had lips like her. And eye shape and eye color halo like her? (and you conceal your dark circles a bit)

You be model tier, TeraChad. Whom could earn shitloads of money from doing some modeling stuffs.
Your base is pretty good actually. So close to full TeraChad with these 3 tweaks.
I dunno how these tweaks would be possiblt to achieve. But if easy-ish to do. It would be incane

Barbara-Palvin-Armani-Beauty-2020-Campaign03.jpg

imo, above woman has the best eye erea and lip erea in the world. the rest of of her face, is okay, so so. But just those 2 features alone, make her a teraStacy topmodel.

how could I improve it do you think?

Mirin how your editing skills r non existent.

Galactical Chad

beard is auto made with = faceapped.
The rest is altered with "photoshopping"
what I photoshopped a bit.
concealer a little under eyes.
hairline in top more straigh slightly, and hairline slightly lower. And reduced lip volume a bit. to show how coer up of lip with facial hair and less lip volume could beybe hoepfully look like. But this last thing is hard to photoshop

• +1
beard looks good, somehow makes you look high-class. the scar fucks it up a bit though

• +1
how could I improve it do you think?

softmaxx options.
* if upper lip hair enough volume, and can length it a bot. maybe you can cover it a bit, on upper lip. To make its appear asif less big (in height).
* blue color contact lenses.

Surgery;
* lip reduction opertation. They mae incission in mouth on lip, cut away some skin, and re-attach it. And that way lip less high. Costs like 1000 for 1 lip, I think. and pakcage deal for both lips like 1800 euro probs. Takes a couple weeaks. Like 2-3 I guess. to heal decently. So need to take holiday and not go outside, if don't wanna people to see bruised volume lips.

• Love it
eye shape operiation. also exist. forgot to add.

• Love it
BTW. Now also looking good obviously. Chadlite levels, for sure.

• Love it