Do I look like O pry

@Kinko you look like an old grandma had a sex change.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, dogapm123 and Titbot
Dogapm mogs you to absoloute salvation.
You are absoloutely delusional if you think you look better than him.
Same as @Titbot 😂😂😂
I can fraud like hell and destroit him easily Only if i want,telo he to post a video. He s Only a frauder

I can fraud like hell and destroit him easily Only if i want,telo he to post a video. He s Only a frauder
Lol I destroy you when frauding

If you think I am frauding then try to fraud your best you would still get mogged by me. What do you mean by fraud of course I use somewhat good light with an average angle in a post like this but other random pics like mirror selfies of me have been already posted here by me

Ridicolous midget
With shoe lifts we are the same height . Delusional rat
If you think I am frauding then try to fraud your best you would still get mogged by me. What do you mean by fraud of course I use somewhat good light with an average angle in a post like this but other random pics like mirror selfies of me have been already posted here by me
[/QUOTE

Mog battle dogo vs kinko

try to fraud that philtrum and eye area jfl

Yes and u r max 6psl,when im arrivino in this site with frauded Pics i was rated 7/8 psl. Rip man
With shoe lifts we are the same height . Delusional rat
1:82cm while u r 1:67

Attachments

• EEB61345-54B5-4DC2-B13D-2CD1DAC3E5FB.png
    EEB61345-54B5-4DC2-B13D-2CD1DAC3E5FB.png
    41.7 KB · Views: 12
@dogapm123 is a chadlite 7-7.5/10
@Kinko is slightly above average 5.5/10

He can’t it would cave in like this jfl
So ? 3cm distorted Pic ti show eyebrows,ridicolous bro
U can t joke the real Life my Bro,u over and u know this.
@dogapm123

Last edited:
So ? 3cm distorted Pic ti show eyebrows,ridicolous bro
U can t joke the real Life my Bro,u over and u know this.
wtf is 8 psl dude top paid models are only 7 psl according to many users here. If you mean IRL ratings there are guys that private message me saying that I am 9.5/10 that shit doesnt matter

wtf is 8 psl dude top paid models are only 7 psl according to many users here. If you mean IRL ratings there are guys that private message me saying that I am 9.5/10 that shit doesnt matter
See my First post

3rd world opry