OP Do i look like someone who'd commit warcrimes?

CFW432

CFW432

Zephir
I look like a fucking grizzled veteran that has seen some shit... at twenty fucking four....

Attachments

• 20220513_233753.jpg
    20220513_233753.jpg
    460.7 KB · Views: 0
CFW432

CFW432

Zephir
Don't care. Write me a 3 paragraph essay on why I should care or not responding again.
NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER.

6.5PSL

Zephir
NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER.
Gaddafi maxxed

john2

john2

Unpleasant Blackpiller
Yes.

Look man, you look pretty decent imo, stop with your extreme levels of self criticism. And I would like to apologize to you for my description of your eyes which I made a few weeks ago when you posted your face, if that has made you so much more self conscious.

PrinterAndFaxMachin

PrinterAndFaxMachin

🐅
Why have you become so narcy lmaoo just go get some anxiety meds (even if you dont have it) from the doctors and fix your mentality, you look like a solid HTN and you are 6 ft tall so you should slay, it's just you're a tremendous mentalcel

B

bladexeno

Iron
If you had less sclera showing you would look more imitating.

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

🌵🌴🌵🌴🌵🌴
Looks like someone who codes all night :feelskek:

ilovelamp08

ilovelamp08

Iron
Why have you become so narcy lmaoo just go get some anxiety meds (even if you dont have it) from the doctors and fix your mentality, you look like a solid HTN and you are 6 ft tall so you should slay, it's just you're a tremendous mentalcel
This whole forum are mentalcels. How nobody in here is getting laid except for a few guys is wild to me. I literally fingered a 23 year Olds asshole at the bar last memorial day and didn't even try to tbh and I'm old lol the htn here should be pulling

P

Pakicel

Zephir
He can't slay but he can get laid though. He is a mentalcel.

Leonardo DiCaprio

Leonardo DiCaprio

I will never be a kid again
you look low class but ur not incel

Lygodactylus

Lygodactylus

Wizard
Who would I submissive to tho? You? :forcedsmile:
*Bzzt* hello? Looksmax techsupport?
-"yes, sir, vat is the problem? Hindu dindu"
- "I can't seem to change my Avi. Could you fix that please?"
- "yes sir, immediately, sir."

CFW432

CFW432

Zephir
*Bzzt* hello? Looksmax techsupport?
-"yes, sir, vat is the problem? Hindu dindu"
- "I can't seem to change my Avi. Could you fix that please?"
- "yes sir, immediately, sir."
View attachment 1681013
mirin your dedication to writing out a whole story for me that includes characters with their own personalities. :heart:

justadude

justadude

Zephir
no, you look like someone whod get no pussy tho