Do i look like someone who'd commit warcrimes?

CFW432

CFW432

Tamil Supremacy is the only truth
I look like a fucking grizzled veteran that has seen some shit... at twenty fucking four....

Attachments

• 20220513_233753.jpg
    20220513_233753.jpg
    460.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan, justinzayn, duck and 2 others
Nah bro, you look like the local 7/11 dealer that gives me discounts on their slurpees on Fridays.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JapaneBAC, Birdcell, justadude and 10 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: teemowhite, rand anon, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
Don't care. Write me a 3 paragraph essay on why I should care or not responding again.

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
Don't care. Write me a 3 paragraph essay on why I should care or not responding again.
NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER.

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER.
Gaddafi maxxed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
You look like you’d commit hate crimes against Asians in offtopic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: elzde95, Danish_Retard, Lygodactylus and 2 others
Yes.

Look man, you look pretty decent imo, stop with your extreme levels of self criticism. And I would like to apologize to you for my description of your eyes which I made a few weeks ago when you posted your face, if that has made you so much more self conscious.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
I look like a fucking grizzled veteran that has seen some shit... at twenty fucking four....
Mirin the stubble, I can’t grow a beard :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Why have you become so narcy lmaoo just go get some anxiety meds (even if you dont have it) from the doctors and fix your mentality, you look like a solid HTN and you are 6 ft tall so you should slay, it's just you're a tremendous mentalcel

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
no u just look like a curry

If you had less sclera showing you would look more imitating.

Looks like someone who codes all night :feelskek:

Why have you become so narcy lmaoo just go get some anxiety meds (even if you dont have it) from the doctors and fix your mentality, you look like a solid HTN and you are 6 ft tall so you should slay, it's just you're a tremendous mentalcel
This whole forum are mentalcels. How nobody in here is getting laid except for a few guys is wild to me. I literally fingered a 23 year Olds asshole at the bar last memorial day and didn't even try to tbh and I'm old lol the htn here should be pulling

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
He can't slay but he can get laid though. He is a mentalcel.

If you had less sclera showing you would look more imitating.
I think the sclera show actually makes him look more criminal like

You look like nice submissive tech support

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
you look low class but ur not incel

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lygodactylus
Who would I submissive to tho? You? :forcedsmile:
*Bzzt* hello? Looksmax techsupport?
-"yes, sir, vat is the problem? Hindu dindu"
- "I can't seem to change my Avi. Could you fix that please?"
- "yes sir, immediately, sir."

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
View attachment 1681013
@FailedNormieManlet this is my favourite type of curries

• Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
View attachment 1681013
mirin your dedication to writing out a whole story for me that includes characters with their own personalities. :heart:

• Love it
Reactions: Lygodactylus
no, you look like someone whod get no pussy tho

• So Sad
Reactions: CFW432