Do i Look like truecel here?

im 17 i cant get any surgery till 20yo, its not that easy, even that i dont want to get surgeries anyway. I dont care about them and stop talkjing about surgeries or fillers, anything what is not my body
osteotomies and implants are invasive yes but u just like to rot, a lip lift is done under local anesthesia in like 30 mins, its permanent and costs too little and if it succeds its gonna turn u into giga mogger

ure just a bit masochistic

osteotomies and implants are invasive yes but u just like to rot, a lip lift is done under local anesthesia in like 30 mins, its permanent and costs too little and if it succeds its gonna turn u into giga mogger

ure just a bit masochistic
and having look of disgust from whole family because i get surgery? Also its not little.

and having look of disgust from whole family because i get surgery? Also its not little.
it costs like 1/1.5k in turkey etc, and its such a simple soft tissue surgery that hardly fuck ups
but as u said ure 17 so u cant do shit yet, so i dont know what to advise u
at 20+ ure gonna change ur mind

it costs like 1/1.5k in turkey etc, and its such a simple soft tissue surgery that hardly fuck ups
but as u said ure 17 so u cant do shit yet, so i dont know what to advise u
at 20+ ure gonna change ur mind
at 20 live doesnt make a sence, i will be dude with no future regardles of surgery

Midface is too long it might be over but idk women might prefer longer midfaces