aBetterMii

Petition to add Dogpill to physics
Do i look low trust to you

No pic, u look low IQ to me

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Doctor Faust, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 25938 and 4 others
You look like drug dealer. Tattoos, very skinny with lean face and the outfits etc. You will only attract lowest class of the society. You have decent face .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Marsik and aBetterMii
You look like drug dealer. Tattoos, very skinny with lean face and the outfits etc. You will only attract lowest class of the society. You have decent face .
what looks are ideal for emo/alt HTBs in 18-20 range

what looks are ideal for emo/alt HTBs in 18-20 range
You dont even have emo style. You need black hair and that black shit in eyes. You have great pheno for emo maxing.

• Love it
Reactions: Doctor Faust
Not like that exclusive style, like emo/alt/grunge type, modernised emo
Ok but does the emo girls like you? WHERE You do find such people anymore?

Ok but does the emo girls like you? WHERE You do find such people anymore?
Not emo like scene just girls that persobality wise are emo, quirky, suicidal, tomboyish to some extent, music taste, style, stoner

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
Not emo like scene just girls that persobality wise are emo, quirky, suicidal, tomboyish to some extent, music taste, style, stoner
WHy do you want suicidal girls?

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
WHy do you want suicidal girls?
Cause i am BPD and depressed so i want depressed BPD emo princess to be a pseudo father figure of, i will get along with her best, and its cute and cozy

• Love it
Reactions: pardocel
Cause i am BPD and depressed so i want depressed BPD emo princess to be a pseudo father figure of, i will get along with her best, and its cute and cozy
Are you kurt kobain maxing?

I understand your problem now. You are def not larping. My sister have BPD and its def not nice. Do you take any medicine? Does this forum make your BPD worse?

I understand your problem now. You are def not larping. My sister have BPD and its def not nice. Do you take any medicine? Does this forum make your BPD worse?
Nah im pretty logical for bpd. After lurking here a while i determined my own failos and what surgeries to get, then when i posted here majority of people said same surgeries, so i have pretty objective view. This forum is nice to vent on when i dont want to push irl friends away with my mental illness. I am unmedicated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
Nah im pretty logical for bpd. After lurking here a while i determined my own failos and what surgeries to get, then when i posted here majority of people said same surgeries, so i have pretty objective view. This forum is nice to vent on when i dont want to push irl friends away with my mental illness. I am unmedicated
You dont even need any surgeries. You are complete. Surgeries would only your ruin you harmony. You need to find girl that accepts your BPD.. iTS HARD but I bet you find one someday.

You dont even need any surgeries. You are complete. Surgeries would only your ruin you harmony. You need to find girl that accepts your BPD.. iTS HARD but I bet you find one someday.
I need HT, genio, and Canthoplasty, then i will be good enough looking, and going to maybe gymcel

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
No. You look like a high trust sissy

• Woah
Reactions: aBetterMii
  • +1
white boys are high trust

• Woah
Reactions: aBetterMii
musta been someone with similar username then
Ye bro i'm not chad, i am invisible on OLD i made a post earlier about how i ghosted 30/30 times.

• JFL