Do I look low-trust?

You look dangerous

This.

@JamesHowlett you are suffering from the "foreign gangster" failo. It's not that you aren't decent looking per say, it's just that you look like a foreign criminal. So yes you do indeed look "low trust".

no amount of PSL score is overiding the initial perception of a dirty immigrant

This.

@JamesHowlett you are suffering from the "foreign gangster" failo. It's not that you aren't decent looking per say, it's just that you look like a foreign criminal. So yes you do indeed look "low trust".
Makes so much sense tbh

@Averagecel @2peasinapod I know I’m above-average looking but race pill is brutal in western countries

ur that guy from lookism who ascended from fat loss

@Averagecel @2peasinapod I know I’m above-average looking but race pill is brutal in western countries

Tbh depending on the girl you could turn the gangster failo into a gangster halo. Try to do what some blacks do and run thug game or some shit. Normally I would call that kind of thing bullshit but you are actually decent looking enough that it might actually work with some girls.

Tbh depending on the girl you could turn the gangster failo into a gangster halo. Try to do what some blacks do and run thug game or some shit. Normally I would call that kind of thing bullshit but you are actually decent looking enough that it might actually work with some girls.
Good advice, unfortunately I’m high inhib :(

Above average + high inhib = mentalcel 4 life

• So Sad
Reactions: disillusioned
U look like Riad Mahrez

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and turkproducer
You just need to fix your skin, you have some hyper pigmentation, along with leanmaxxing, and getting better haircuts.

You don't get any fades so when you're growing it out, it looks like you got a buzzcut and haven't kept up with it, all of those things combined reduce your approachability. I think you also need to line up your hairline and maybe grow out the beard slightly longer.

you live in the one of the best countries to succeed as an ethnic bro.. be grateful you have good pheno for pakistani/indian guys and if u in UK then stick to ethnic areas like brum, manny, london etc

how tall

First pic looks chad the next two look incel

You just need to fix your skin, you have some hyper pigmentation, along with leanmaxxing, and getting better haircuts.

You don't get any fades so when you're growing it out, it looks like you got a buzzcut and haven't kept up with it, all of those things combined reduce your approachability. I think you also need to line up your hairline and maybe grow out the beard slightly longer.
I have a fade in all 3 pics.... well second one is more undercut but still not all the same length like buzzcut.

Stubble only, with beard I look like a full blown jihadi
you live in the one of the best countries to succeed as an ethnic bro.. be grateful you have good pheno for pakistani/indian guys and if u in UK then stick to ethnic areas like brum, manny, london etc

how tall
Yeah I think I’d slay in those areas

Went to Toronto last year which has loads of Indians, the girls were all over me when I went clubbing

I’m 5’11”, with boots I reach 6 foot

How old are you, and ill let you know if you mog.
I’ll tell you, but first I’m curious to know how old you think I look lol

Can you explain why
Because you just look chad-like in the first pic. You should take more photos like that and use them on dating sites, but the next two photos aren't that good

• +1
Reactions: needsolution and hebbewem
You don't get any fades so when you're growing it out, it looks like you got a buzzcut and haven't kept up with it, all of those things combined reduce your approachability.
I’ve told you I do get fades, but what you said here is very legit.

I get much more attention with fade compared to medium sides. It slims you’re face but it’s not just that.

As an ethnic you want to look as NT and western as possible. Medium sides gives you the classic Pajeet look. Fade is deemed low class here but girls don’t give a shit about that when it comes to attractiveness.

You can in the US since there’s mostly South Indians here
Yeah that’s true, the south Indian stereotype is pretty much unnoticeable in England but it’s huge in US.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1546
Yeah that’s true, the south Indian stereotype is pretty much unnoticeable in England but it’s huge in US.
Yeah which is why everyone gets surprised when they see a non pajeet looking curry and think he’s Latino or arab.

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
look like a muslim henchman on a action movie

Yeah which is why everyone gets surprised when they see a non pajeet looking curry and think he’s Latino or arab.
So true, I think the stereotype is especially rampant on Looksmax. When someone mentions Indian here everyone automatically points to Pajeet stereotypes. Truth is that in UK there are a lot of good looking North Indian/Pakistani people.

I’ve been mistaken for Arab and even Turkish a few times.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1546
  • +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
You look like a paki child groomer / molester from Rotheram or Bradford