Do i look NT?

Cutecel2001

Cutecel2001

KHHV 22 YEARS OLD

• JFL
Reactions: DharkDC
it kinda looks like you have rounded shoulders, how is your posture?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and DharkDC
Hard to say, make a clip with you talking like saying a poem, a monologue, a stand-up routine, etc...

hormone deficient face

teeth failo bro.:smonk:

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel
Bro you mog so many people here. At this point I don't know if you legit asking for rates or just trolling with some model pics. If it's legit you I already told you its your personality or mental problems that is hindering your life. Go open up what botters you and find a solution, perhaps medicines is something for you if your brain chemistry is off. Try meditation, ashwaganda perhaps 5htp. Perhaps redpill or pua pill is something for you. But in your case the blackpill is not for you and you won't fix your problems. you will only worsen your problems by comparing and overanalyzing people that look slightly better.

Bro you mog so many people here. At this point I don't know if you legit asking for rates or just trolling with some model pics. If it's legit you I already told you its your personality or mental problems that is hindering your life. Go open up what botters you and find a solution, perhaps medicines is something for you if your brain chemistry is off. Try meditation, ashwaganda perhaps 5htp. Perhaps redpill or pua pill is something for you. But in your case the blackpill is not for you and you won't fix your problems. you will only worsen your problems by comparing and overanalyzing people that look slightly better.
I legit talked in video so its legit me lol

I am here bcause bullying fucked up My mentality & this site is kinda funny because I identify with people who is khhv like me.

My dream would be to get surgery and become the new amnesia or salludon

I won't talk to a girl irl unless I become PSL 5 min

No, autistic tbh.

I legit talked in video so its legit me lol

I am here bcause bullying fucked up My mentality & this site is kinda funny because I identify with people who is khhv like me.

My dream would be to get surgery and become the new amnesia or salludon

I won't talk to a girl irl unless I become PSL 5 min
Yeah bullying is a hell and fuck mentally people up and I have to agree the lookism discussion are interesting and the memes here hella funny. I just don't like when chad (lite) and pretending to be incel and crying when they can't get a girl lookswise.

Yeah bullying is a hell and fuck mentally people up and I have to agree the lookism discussion are interesting and the memes here hella funny. I just don't like when chad (lite) and pretending to be incel and crying when they can't get a girl lookswise.
Orb mogs me hard and was incel so i'm not rare.

Girls Are so difficult

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Pumanator
I can understand since he is 5'9
Yeah u saw the weath waffles discussion with a foid? Foid said gym is only 10% of smv and height like 30%. Height like 40% and rest personality xD

Yeah u saw the weath waffles discussion with a foid? Foid said gym is only 10% of smv and height like 30%. Height like 40% and rest personality xD
Where is that. Omfg