N

Notthatguy

Bronze
20230617 125447
20230616 184515

youre high mtn, good eye area. how old are you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Gym, skin care, and perhaps some weight loss.

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt
SOULLESS eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29258 and depressionmaxxing
Good face but your skin is massively failoing you it looks so ghoulish and dead. You need to get some colouring in there somehow, don't know how possible it would be to obtain some form of a tan, find a way to get that blood flowing. If you lost some fat and found a way to get some tone onto your skin you'll be looking much better

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt and Deleted member 29167
you look like a dead corpse being used as a puppet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30477
@WanderingBurro is right

Take high doses of beta carotene or use melanotan if getting a tan is not viable for you

normal MTN. cucked by pfl and soulless coloring

also small palatte i think

Good face but your skin is massively failoing you it looks so ghoulish and dead. You need to get some colouring in there somehow, don't know how possible it would be to obtain some form of a tan, find a way to get that blood flowing. If you lost some fat and found a way to get some tone onto your skin you'll be looking much better

Serious question why do whites mog so fucking hard on average jesus Christ compare him to the average pajeet and he's chad basically

Serious question why do whites mog so fucking hard on average jesus Christ compare him to the average pajeet and he's chad basically
Larger skulls, soft features before hitting the wall, light eyes to add contrast, rosy skin undertones, taller, bigger frames, build muscle easier (minus when compared to blacks), already have close to ideal skin tone half the time. Doesn't help that lighter skin has always been associated with ranking higher in class/society

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
@forevermirin @ArcticStorm Is it me or does this guy looks similar to my old photos?

Larger skulls, soft features before hitting the wall, light eyes to add contrast, rosy skin undertones, taller, bigger frames, build muscle easier (minus when compared to blacks), already have close to ideal skin tone half the time. Doesn't help that lighter skin has always been associated with ranking higher in class/society

Seems hyper accurate

@forevermirin @ArcticStorm Is it me or does this guy looks similar to my old photos?
similar face shape and hair but u got better harmony i think

• Love it
Reactions: Graham
normal MTN. cucked by pfl and soulless coloring

also small palatte i think
What could I improve on to be a htn im only 17