Do I look really young?

3.5 psl 4.5/10 irl youre ugly just low body fat

• Woah
Reactions: Kingcel32
What are failos
Bro you are at the very very least MTN. Only PSL failo might be your eye area, but I don't think it looks bad. I see many people with your eye area that still look very good.

• +1
Shotgun implants?
Btw you can look happier by slightly tensing your mouth and slightly tensing your eyes so that your skin tinkles. Like you've loaded a smile 5 percent of the way. I had similar comments about my demeanor before. Was called sad or angry while I felt nothing in particular, the culprit is relaxing all the muscles in your face completely. Normies don't do this.

• Love it
Bro you are at the very very least MTN. Only PSL failo might be your eye area, but I don't think it looks bad. I see many people with your eye area that still look very good.
What would you suggest for improvements

Honestly your face is more than sufficient. Only thing I'd do is gymmax. As blue pill and cringe as it sounds you just need to put yourself out there and get more sociable. You are more than good looking enough for women, unless you're shorter than them by a. significant margin that. You are a textbook mentalcel. I would know.

• +1
Honestly your face is more than sufficient. Only thing I'd do is gymmax. As blue pill and cringe as it sounds you just need to put yourself out there and get more sociable. You are more than good looking enough for women, unless you're shorter than them by a. significant margin that. You are a textbook mentalcel. I would know.
I have decent physique and average height at 5'9. However, I feel most people are just disgusted by me. Just today for example a cashier practically rushed me out like she didn't want to be near my presence anymore. Like wtf is wrong with me?

I have decent physique and average height at 5'9. However, I feel most people are just disgusted by me. Just today for example a cashier practically rushed me out like she didn't want to be near my presence anymore. Like wtf is wrong with me?
Nah bro it's not your appearance. Cashiers are all tired of life and rush out everybody. Btw your good features are full even lips, sharp lower third, decent cheekbones, even facial proportions. Only PSL failo would be eye spacing and eyebrows if you isolate the eyes. But together with your face they harmonize well. Do you have bad breath maybe? Even models go from 10 to 0 with bad breath.

• +1
Nah bro it's not your appearance. Cashiers are all tired of life and rush out everybody. Btw your good features are full even lips, sharp lower third, decent cheekbones, even facial proportions. Only PSL failo would be eye spacing and eyebrows if you isolate the eyes. But together with your face they harmonize well. Do you have bad breath maybe? Even models go from 10 to 0 with bad breath.
I don’t think so but could be wrong. Maybe it was my smell as I just got out from work and was sweaty and had to deal with a lot of foul odors so maybe that was it. Idk tbh

I don’t think so but could be wrong. Maybe it was my smell as I just got out from work and was sweaty and had to deal with a lot of foul odors so maybe that was it. Idk tbh
That may be it. Generally there's nothing you can really do wrong in a cashier interaction.

• +1