Do I look that bad?(GTFIH)

the_nextDavidLaid

the_nextDavidLaid

I will rearrange Gio Scotti's guts.
Rate me as honest as possible and any looksmaxxing suggestions. Also I’m 18 and all I can say is that my father is a literal Pakistani model. (not literally, he’s just very good looking) Is it really over for me?

Attachments

• 357588FF-D129-4695-B913-CC3C3C233D31.jpeg
    357588FF-D129-4695-B913-CC3C3C233D31.jpeg
    684.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 2E1B9A1F-2F53-4D20-B1D8-CB7E16CE5A17.jpeg
    2E1B9A1F-2F53-4D20-B1D8-CB7E16CE5A17.jpeg
    702.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 219E9DC5-2159-433B-AC92-35F2F502B026.jpeg
    219E9DC5-2159-433B-AC92-35F2F502B026.jpeg
    687 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515, flippasav, Xangsane and 7 others
brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, ArcticStorm, zharupodrugu and 14 others
Pakistani David laid, mirin hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 71172, zharupodrugu and 2 others
Not sure if you're making that face on purpose but it ain't lookin good sadly.

Subhuman currently
Tell him how he can improove because otherwise this will constitute as a low effort post and I gotta give a warning.

• +1
Reactions: OutTheAbyss, Deleted member 25937, MaxillaMaxing and 1 other person
Not sure if you're making that face on purpose but it ain't lookin good sadly.
I’d been squinting for a bit but no. That is my natural face sadly

I’d been squinting for a bit but no. That is my natural face sadly
Sadly I think you should focus on indeed working out, since facially it's not lookin so good. Are you open to plastic surgery?

Subhuman atm Needs Bimax to fix underbite lean max canthopexy for UEE but I don’t him achieving past LTN atm 🤔
I'm in the same boat as him. Thanks btw. I also thought plastic surgery is the only way to help him fix his face.

• +1
Reactions: Squirreljak
Rate me as honest as possible and any looksmaxxing suggestions. Also I’m 18 and all I can say is that my father is a literal Pakistani model. (not literally, he’s just very good looking) Is it really over for me?
If your dad truly is good looking on any level I regret to inform you your mom decided to cheat on him the day you were made with a subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Squirreljak
Sadly I think you should focus on indeed working out, since facially it's not lookin so good. Are you open to plastic surgery?
I’m very open for anything but I am not able to afford such a approach but if or when I can I’ll probably just get a nose job or jaw surgery, nothing too much. Since I don’t want to be suicidal looking like that one guy so…

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
If your dad truly is good looking on any level I regret to inform you your mom decided to cheat on him the day you were made with a subhuman
Bruh are you fr? That’s kinda fucked up and kinda funny actually. Made me chuckle😂

I’m very open for anything but I am not able to afford such a approach but if or when I can I’ll probably just get a nose job or jaw surgery, nothing too much. Since I don’t want to be suicidal looking like that one guy so…
Yeah I need a nose job as well actually. :p

• +1
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid
Leanmaxx asap so your jaw is defined atleast c'mon this basic softmaxxing!

• +1
Reactions: Gengar

Attachments

• AE2A9665-C381-4097-8AA4-E7554F29D393.jpeg
    AE2A9665-C381-4097-8AA4-E7554F29D393.jpeg
    603.4 KB · Views: 0
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn and AspiringMogger
how are you treated by girls?

LTN, MTN, HTN, Chadlite and Chad. Those are the ratings provided on this forum.

You are currently below LTN facially with ethnic failo which makes you practically invisible.

You need at least 3 invasive surgeries (and that is just from the top of my head) to reach LTN. I don’t like saying it’s over, but please find something else than dating to preoccupy your time with. If you do decide to still try and compete in dating I recommend roiding your head off of your shoulders and try to be a frame mogger.

I send you the best of my wishes, Godspeed.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Squirreljak
how are you treated by girls?
Was very isolated growing up but the few times they looked at me it was that disgusting look and when I tried talking to some it was them circling the conversation to one of my friends at the time that spoke with them so…

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16515, Deleted member 25377, ManzareK and 2 others

You are currently below LTN facially with ethnic failo which makes you practically invisible.

You need at least 3 invasive surgeries (and that is just from the top of my head) to reach LTN. I don’t like saying it’s over, but please find something else than dating to preoccupy your time with. If you do decide to still try and compete in dating I recommend roiding your head off of your shoulders and try to be a frame mogger.

Well said

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Hipcel and AspiringMogger

Thank you for the honesty even if it doesn’t look so good… Thanks anyway.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Was very isolated growing up but the few times they looked at me it was that disgusting look and when I tried talking to some it was them circling the conversation to one of my friends at the time that spoke with them so…
Yeah bro you need to looksmax

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel
Yeah bro you need to looksmax
I’m looking into that. But also can I ask if you think I got blackpilled a bit late cause that’s what it feels like tbh

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
lol its over
1.5 PSL

only reason its not a 1 is bc you at least don't have downsyndrome.. although fixing your facial posture, skincare regiments along with skin whitening, and exercise might elevate you to a 2 or 2.5

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Squirreljak and poopoohead
lol its over
1.5 PSL

only reason its not a 1 is bc you at least don't have downsyndrome.. although fixing your facial posture, skincare regiments along with skin whitening, and exercise might elevate you to a 2 or 2.5
But I want to become a chad bro. Is that really that far fetched?

I’m looking into that. But also can I ask if you think I got blackpilled a bit late cause that’s what it feels like tbh
Don't take it too seriously as the most important thing in your life is your thoughts. Just work on not coming across weird to people so you can have a social life. But for you to ascend surgery would save you or getting an excellent physique.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Hipcel and the_nextDavidLaid
Jesus bro absolutely brutal
extensive plastic surgery along with skincare, self care, etc might be able to elevate you to sub-normie level but ya without somewhat extensive plastic surgery the best you can hope for is high tier subhuman. sorry

• +1
extensive plastic surgery along with skincare, self care, etc might be able to elevate you to sub-normie level but ya without somewhat extensive plastic surgery the best you can hope for is high tier subhuman. sorry
Double brutal. Guess I’ll cope by being a stoic then damn.

this is very good advice

• +1
this is very good advice
Too bad I’m terrified of surgeries and the final result. But I’ll consider it when I am able to afford it or something…

Too bad I’m terrified of surgeries and the final result. But I’ll consider it when I am able to afford it or something…
try to get very jacked while staying as lean as possible honestly
in my opinion you do not have the baseline or phenotype to pull off any aesthetic other than really jacked psychopath
if you were to get orbital decompression and a lower eyelid retraction with canthoplasty (this would be very expensive, just a warning) and possibly bimax you would probably end up at mtn to possibly even htn
also you should at least get a normal haircut, dont get it cut too short though!
i wish you luck, but like the other guy said, don't stress out over it too much and just focus on getting money + gym atp

• +1

get bimax rhinoplasty and canthoplasty

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 14392 and the_nextDavidLaid
Lefort 3 patient

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392
Recessed maxilla and mandible. Fix those with a surgery.

so brutal jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22191 and the_nextDavidLaid
over/10

future ropecel :feelsrope:

get surgery asap, idk how many loans u need to take just fucking do it

I’m gonna try

i dont need to go into detailed explanation ur ugly simple

do you think softmaxcing could fix me?

Current 3/10 facially. You look young so find a job asap if you don't have one already and start saving for surgeries. I worked 7 days a week for almost a year and got close to 20k and that's just one year